Okay did my brakes the other day now the brake light goes on every time I press them

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want to get involved in your guys' love affair here, but I can't not question: "Does anyone take their head gasket out and put extra silicone on it before it leaks?"

Head gaskets go on DRY. I don't want any Noob getting on here and seeing that, then proceeding to put silicone on their head gasket.

Lol that will be a dumb move

So I should put RTV in my brake systm to lubricateshadow my front head gasket? Should I back bleed the exhaust before I wax my muffler? HELP I'M CONFUSED!

Yes.  But when your waxing your muffler, make sure and replace the muffler bearings too.  It's only a matter of time before they fail.

Tristin your the reason the thread crashed and burned brother, everyone of your comments (and a couple of posts from others) were completely pointless, just trollish remarks that demean & belittle the op aswell as myself. Matter of fact the last few threads ive been in that were graced by your presence resulted in the thread being jerked into a bridge abutment.

and of course i get the honor of having you visit my project thread and crap all over my hard work (why its just a hardbody), since it dont have a datsun logo on it. Even if i ever did buy a datsun the first thing i would do i change all the emblems to say nissan instead just because of that. Anyways i got to go order an alternator now. Have fun clowning around.

Tristin your the reason the thread crashed and burned brother, everyone of your comments (and a couple of posts from others) were completely pointless, just trollish remarks that demean & belittle the op aswell as myself. Matter of fact the last few threads ive been in that were graced by your presence resulted in the thread being jerked into a bridge abutment.

and of course i get the honor of having you visit my project thread and crap all over my hard work (why its just a hardbody), since it dont have a datsun logo on it. Even if i ever did buy a datsun the first thing i would do i change all the emblems to say nissan instead just because of that. Anyways i got to go order an alternator now. Have fun clowning around.

I never talked crap about any of the work you did. Quit being such a sensitive girl. You dont like my comments, theres a whole thread devoted to blocking me. Have fun!  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Are we seeing the common factor yet?

I use my IPhone to post so I guess I can't do it I don't see anything yellow :(

You can memorize the short code. 

: + ) = :)

: + ( = :(

: + sneaky + : = :sneaky:

: + rofl + : = :rofl:

There are tons of them. Youll have to be on full site to at least see them once so you can learn them though. 

You can memorize the short code. 

: + ) = :)

: + ( = :(

: + sneaky + : = :sneaky:

: + rofl + : = :rofl:

There are tons of them. Youll have to be on full site to at least see them once so you can learn them though. 

:fu:

^

My favorite, and the most useful.

Colon fu colon