Nissan BANNED from GT3?

they refused to let them enter into the class even with different drivers because they cant take the chance of them being as fast as jann was 

I dont get 

hey lets go racing but if you beat us we will bann you for being to fast    WUT REALLY

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"However Nissan’s ability to find such amazing raw talent means that we cannot accept their full season entry for British GT in 2013"

Sounds like Nissan got banned for making good decisions, hiring scouts with great talent in finding great talented drivers and great teachers.

Or can Nissan enter with different drivers?   

All what could have been avoided? Just you commenting about it? lol

You could have taken the liberty to correct if it bothered you so much, instead of derailing a conversation and attracting trolls to break balls. 

I honestly just copy pasted the original title because I thought maybe someone else would have read it and recognize the thread title. I guess that logic rolls right passed the mitsushitty crowd. Just like how there was never a rant but a conversation between people who didnt all agree on the topic. 

You're right, mike did let some shit from the "Did You Know They're Bringing The Datsun Name Back?" post, bleed over onto this one.

Not anyone's fault that they are just good at something.

• Like 2

No worries Mike :-)

"However Nissan’s ability to find such amazing raw talent means that we cannot accept their full season entry for British GT in 2013"  

I googled it further and it seems NISSAN itself NOT just the drivers are banned for this year. As the title reads... Not only are the drivers too good but nissan is too good at finding more so they just outright banned them. Now I'd love to see someone argue how thats fair... 

I think we all came to terms on what makes sense and what doesnt. I think that banning a team for being able to find " amazing raw talent" falls outside of making sense lol. I never seen something like that punished in a sport before. Imagine applying it to other sports... Africans can't run marathons anymore, Jamaicans cant sprint, Canadians can't play hockey, I can't smoke weed, Americans cant drag race, koreans cant play golf etc... it's ludicrous lol. 

I think we all came to terms on what makes sense and what doesnt. I think that banning a team for being able to find " amazing raw talent" falls outside of making sense lol. I never seen something like that punished in a sport before. Imagine applying it to other sports... Africans can't run marathons anymore, Jamaicans cant sprint, Canadians can't play hockey, I can't smoke weed, Americans cant drag race, koreans cant play golf etc... it's ludicrous lol.

72 240z owners can't overreact and misunderstand sarcasm. Haaaaaaaaaa...ha!! I was poking fun at rant threads in general, not you personally... calmmmmmm downnnnnn LOL.

-Robert

• Like 1