dawa's jdm wheels thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

ever seen any shadow spokes? i know i could never afford them, just curious as to if you've seen any and for about how much... also, any 16"x10" 4x114 with a 0 or negative offset, preferably 3 piece?

Depends how wide you want. Ive seen plenty of 6-7" wide ones sell for under 40k Yen some ever under 20K.  For a pair that is. 

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w93555197

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w93555197

Those are insane examples haha

Im not a massive fan of them but would buy some for my collection just for the fact they are stupidly rare and sort after haha

my dear fellow ratsuners,

its that time again in this sailor's life where i will be going out to sea shortly.

i will be going out to sea for a few weeks, then i will be in port again for approx 1 week, and then ill be gone

for many months. upon my 1 week return i will try to help those out that i can, specifically those that have

already PM'ed me with questions, quotes, etc.

i very much enjoyed helping everyone out and i wish i couldve done it for cheaper.

i will be able to pull into some asian countries and im going to try to find 'rare' datsun parts while in port, however

i will sadly not be able to pull into hawaii as our ship is not allowed there :(

• Like 2

And his ship can certainly pull into Hawaii! Nuclear propulsion ships can't normally dock in Japan. Read all of post #156 for the correct context.

Yeah not normally. We pulled into Japan in 2009 (I think) and it was a giant rigmarole to do it. Was a good time though... Wish I was into Datsuns at the time.