id these please.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just look like Enkei mesh. They have a few styles they never named above that... Ive also never seen those specific Enkei center caps before. 

me neither. I think they're cool but like 70's dime said, they look like appliance mesh. I don't wanna buy em and have em be something else? They're from dawa so can't go see for myself. 

Those are appliance mesh

Agreed but not sure. 

me neither. I think they're cool but like 70's dime said, they look like appliance mesh. I don't wanna buy em and have em be something else? They're from dawa so can't go see for myself. 

Agreed but not sure. 

Without seeing a stamp or a sticker, its going to be near impossible to verify. During the same period, many manufacturers made the same style of wheel. Mesh is very popular. A nice set of Appliance/Western mesh should run you the same price as any of the Enkei mesh. They are a wanted rim, but not rare by any means so prices are decent. 

Depending on base price from overseas, it might not be worth it to pick them up and just look for a local set. If they are the same shipped, then its not going to really matter... they are basically all the same wheels so price should be your determining factor. 

I've actually been looking or a local set on cl and havent found much.

I know that they 're all in the same range for prices. 

I know they're not rare but I think they're not as common which makes them somewhat unique.

I was planning to get those for $550 shipped.

http://auctions.c.yimg.jp/img241.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/9/8/7/0/powdercoat_rp-img600x450-1371186597nru9sy8109.jpg

http://auctions.c.yimg.jp/img241.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/9/8/7/0/powdercoat_rp-img532x600-1371186597dhx96x8109.jpg

I'm really interested in them and think the offset is just about perfect for the zx strut and stock rear. 

Sounds like youve made youre decision. They are pretty common btw, but the real point is if you like them... roll with them. Long as youre happy with the look and the price, pull the trigger. 

stupid me forgot i have rent coming up and that's more important than wheels so ima hold off and see what comes up within a few weeks while i save up again.

thanks for the advice.

was gonna say what tristin said, that a lot of companies made similar looking wheels.

i can tell you that the caps are old school enkei, and they are listed as enkei, but

the seller 'could' be mistaken' and/or someone couldve just put enkei caps on them.

the best would be if they provided photos of the rear so we could see a stamp or

sticker but those do not have such a photo.

i completely agree that if you can find em cheaper in the states, go for it. i have no

idea whats rare or what wheels go for in the 4 lug scene.

was gonna say what tristin said, that a lot of companies made similar looking wheels.

i can tell you that the caps are old school enkei, and they are listed as enkei, but

the seller 'could' be mistaken' and/or someone couldve just put enkei caps on them.

the best would be if they provided photos of the rear so we could see a stamp or

sticker but those do not have such a photo.

i completely agree that if you can find em cheaper in the states, go for it. i have no

idea whats rare or what wheels go for in the 4 lug scene.

I've actually been looking for something appliance mesh and westerns for the past two weeks but nothing has come up locally.

I have no diea why but even though i dream of having 92's, I saw those maybe enkeis and busted a nut. lol

I'll save up in time after rent and see what comes up, if nothing, i guess im stickin with dawa.

I just dont wanna pay a ton. minimum wage doesn't cut for shit.