Alleycatgarage So Cal shop

Wanted shop truck a little straight with patina (who ever she is ) , so painted front end where was damaged (will mask off later when I paint truck ,done) and had to also fix rear lower corners had dents , bought some 520 taillights on Ebay may use them for now ! , will buff sides for J.style show maybe --- look out Tanker a new green truck dropping in soon !100_2499.jpg100_2498.jpg100_2502.jpg100_2503.jpg[url=http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/Alleycatgarage/media/100_2501.jpg.html]100_2501.jpg

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wait aren't you supposed to be finishing the "built not bought" 610 turbo first?!?

Datsun 620 sr20det dailey driver project ! (Ok I am not sure if I should build this here but here goes anyway )all my shop projects are going here .
I am starting one for a customer and have a pretty good idea what it is going to take

1 .The 1972 shop truck came from the desert and mice ate the wiring probably ,somebody repaired and changed some colors ,I make them stock colors , I cut out trans wires and put a toggle on back up lights in cab . and it runs started up ,getting plowered today !(did I say it has 92 k original miles !)

2 . Dr.Pepper cap is what I told him for what color - A cust sent me a 1971 510 2dr to paint red , I convinced him paint it Marroon , the stock color is a little rare at this time ! for a later job very straight almost rust free ,anbody know this met brown 2dr from up north . I like getting the car as a stripped shell for a complete paint stock color ! !100_2504.jpg100_2505.jpg[url=http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/Alleycatgarage/media/100_2507.jpg.html]100_2507.jpg[url=http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/Alleycatgarage/media/100_2508.jpg.html]100_2508.jpg

1. Shop truck -The front needs a bit lower ,what a difference already ! That is Vicdat610 in pic , I don't have time to paint my stuff have , like 4-5 ahead of it just will buff out for now should be ok for now .

2. 1981 Honda 750f with much suspension mods 91 forks and wide rims , fresh carbs ,runs will finish soon then sell , need funds for shop ,next will be 68 Sprint 350 .100_2486.jpg[url=http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/Alleycatgarage/media/100_2514.jpg.html]100_2514.jpg[url=http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/Alleycatgarage/media/100_2515.jpg.html]

• Like 1

Missed Honda pics ,also truck runs and drives -SOLD motor and trans for 400 to allow z20su carb motor to get in there with one piece drive shaft and paint engine bay ,so when paint gets on it will only be outside ,will shave rope hooks . Look out tanker another green truck in town .100_2513.jpg[url=http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/Alleycatgarage/media/100_2515.jpg.html]100_2515.jpg

• Like 1

That truck and that dog go well togrther.  Lean and most probably mean.  Looks like a German Shepherd and Coyote mix [not intended to be snide, they do exist and are very smart!].

I had one when I was a wee lad and yes he was very smart and very loyal. He even saved me from getting hit by a car (my dad said it was a datsun) :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The rear kit is ccp -Cadillac calipers with rear park brake ,.front is something else ,there are about seven different places to buy tri five stuff in So Cal , I actually get a 2"drop spindle kit from a guy for less than 500 with master , rears are still drums on mine .Will post up Nomad soon again .

• Like 1

Ok ! I love old Chevys 50s100_2566.jpg

That has Octopuss in it ?? Never tried it but that looks amazing.

Holy Toledo that looks good,, did you experiment around to come up with that??  Yes i may sound excited but i probably have been staring at that for 5 minutes!!

:wub: :wub:

• Like 1

I bought an extra pound for the keeper, James at last swap meet ,they also have artificial crab meat cerviche for like 6.00 per pound but its a little sweet kind of , my friends make it with yellow fin tuna or Dorado and it's really good you know it is soaked in lemon juice over night and citric acid cooks in fridge , turns white !

I bought an extra pound for the keeper, James at last swap meet ,they also have artificial crab meat cerviche for like 6.00 per pound but its a little sweet kind of , my friends make it with yellow fin tuna or Dorado and it's really good you know it is soaked in lemon juice over night and citric acid cooks in fridge , turns white !

Orange Ruffy sliced lenghtwise along the natural divisions between belly, upper and lower body meat.  Squeezed lime juice.  An envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing dry mix, A little Japanese Rice Vinegar [and I do mean a little] and a shot of Mazola corn oil [i will explain!].  Marinate at least an hour, then toss on the grill over good hardwood charcoal!  Mesquite charcoal would be ideal.  Grill until you see char marks, it has already been "cooked" by the vinegar and lime juice.  The corn oil lets you pull it off the grill without all of it falling through to the charcoal.  Eat it right off the grill!  Yummy!

Thanks ! next time come by shop and see 521 shop truck ect. we can BBQ some food .

OT -In So Cal people go to Glamos for T day and I made some #8 oil lines to the cooler for this fun light rail ,usually a sand car , MID ENGINE cool- 13B with 48 ida weber 300 HP 850 pounds looks like fun !

Nomad getting body work close to done I need my lift back so moving off today Sat .

Last pic of 70s bike is an industrial worksman brand bike used by aircraft industry , I scored two and will maybe sell them later , uber heavy and better than Schwinn cruiser.100_2576.jpg100_2574.jpg100_2575.jpg100_2584.jpg100_2583.jpg100_2581.jpg

• Like 1