Alleycatgarage So Cal shop

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6-16-16 Eight weeks old ! Steve only two have fur like little bears(I am keeping grey one for shop ) ,the other three have German shepherd fur , the male tan one is available still ,trying to find people with bigger yards for runners IE Inland Empire area is best down here .

This cust. found a beautiful green 4dr with sss motor Su's ,he installed Honda style wheels with spacers , why ? and lowered front , I am trying to help him with it ,SR later .

Going around 610 wagon too many times ,paid a guy four year ago to do bodywork and I am not happy with work done ,will post. Later !DSCF5190.jpgDSCF5179.jpgDSCF5191.jpgDSCF5156.jpgDSCF5157.jpg[

• Like 2

Painted 610 over hot weekend 90+ got dry spots and dirt on roof needs re-shot instead of trying to color sand out ,easier sometimes re-paint and clear .(my buddy was surprised because did not tell him I two toned his wagon ,maybe we can get him to bring to that show) can't wait to lower it !.

510 deck lid really straight for me most are worse a little metal work and a small pull over brace , for SR20de s14 green car.DSCF5199.jpgDSCF5200.jpgDSCF5198.jpgDSCF5201.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Steve ! Since we are talking about 1956s mine is limited edition ghost busters bubble roof model just got 700r trans waiting for Lokar floor shift and needs trans xmember mounted ,also have after market ac going in ,It hurts not to have time for her now.

My guess for the puppy Zed is 60-80 lbs mom is 60.

Beautiful 1971 Ford van back 302 with AOD trans in dare ,I am mounting pedestal seats. and touch up.Vans are coming back down here !DSCF5328.jpgDSCF5332.jpg[DSCF5329.jpg[

• Like 1

Thanks Steve !RE 1956 Chevy wagon - people will hate on me but had to get rid of nomad style rear cut out fenders ,get rid of of gasser style , wagon is so straight needs stock body ,I will tig rear fenders on they are screwed on now , wish I had time [for her doing three bodywork old jobs and Van for quickie for a friend. Puppies grow so fast ![104_3760.jpg[DSCF5318.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...