I REALLY hate bush... the retarded one.

life sucks and then you die... thats it... there is no more.

Yeah yeah, I know cry me a river... :rolleyes:

really I just need a job... like yesterday, anyone have any leads? I am out of ideas, I don't need no charity, I'm no beggar, I just want to work again, and sorry if this part offends anyone but I refuse to accept a minimum wage job... so far all I can find is BS work or BS work that requires LOTS of experience or certifications. I will settle for an OK job...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew! It's a good thing I'm buddy-buddy with George W. and he let me keep my job! I don't know what I'd do without being friends with him. If you're not his friend you're SCREWED! I know, it sucks, but I guess you're just SOL. Hopefully, for your case, Obama will get elected and charity money (albeit highly inflated and weak) will rain down on you, the government will take over your healthcare (and run it as streamlined, efficient, and quality as every other government-run program), and it won't cost you a dime (except for that increased fuel, income, sales, property, etc etc etc tax...oh wait, that's only for the rich, right?). Then you can have your cake, eat it too, and wipe your ass with the fleeting liberties of the American people.

ObamaHope1SM.png

[Politics]

1099461036426.jpg

[/Politics]

Anyways, i'm searching for a job too. I've never been able to find jobs easily but lately its just been way harder than it should be. I'm not dying or anything but it'd be nice to NOT feel like a total slacker. I do search in many spots such as craigslist but i've even resorted to going on community college websites and searching their job listings for students.

This site seem to be good for finding some decent jobs:

http://www.emp.state.or.us/jobs/index.cfm?location_content=loclist.cfm&cat=99&system=WIOL&type=N&lang=E&showcounts=N

Job listings pretty much everywhere and many that aren't listed on craigslist.

try the following websites. professor i had in college put this together... its a just list of websites to search for jobs. these websites have a lot of jobs open nationwide at all education and skill levels.

http://library.csun.edu/mfinley/careers.html#joblist

also, you may wanna try:

http://www.idealist.org/if/h

http://www.opportunitynocs.org/

http://www.thenonprofitnetwork.org/

also check your local city and county websites frequently. network as much as possible. remember, its not what you can do but who you know (bush):D

thanks guys... strangely enough after a week straight of searching I landed a job this morning...I will be processing cars for a wrecking yard, pay is ok hours are perfect, but best of all is the discount on parts...

and for those who like bush... go suck one. :fu:

Honestly I was really getting discouraged, today I got lucky cause the place had the sign out (according to them) for about 5 mins.

Craigslist was no help this week... but at least I found something... at least until me and my brother get our other thing off the ground.

thanks guys... strangely enough after a week straight of searching I landed a job this morning...I will be processing cars for a wrecking yard, pay is ok hours are perfect, but best of all is the discount on parts...

and for those who like bush... go suck one. :fu:

Honestly I was really getting discouraged, today I got lucky cause the place had the sign out (according to them) for about 5 mins.

Craigslist was no help this week... but at least I found something... at least until me and my brother get our other thing off the ground.

I don't think it is Bush's fault that you are niether skilled nor educated. I am not usually mean but when someone sounds as stupid as you do it is hard to resist. Sell the shit that you don't need and go to school! Learn something if you want to make more than minimum wage! You can get pissed or you can wise up, quit blaming other people for your mistakes. If you are too poor to pay for school then click here. http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ Good Luck!

I don't think it is Bush's fault that you are niether skilled nor educated. I am not usually mean but when someone sounds as stupid as you do it is hard to resist. Sell the shit that you don't need and go to school! Learn something if you want to make more than minimum wage! You can get pissed or you can wise up, quit blaming other people for your mistakes. If you are too poor to pay for school then click here. http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ Good Luck!

decided your not worth it... :fu:

for those who saw what I originally posted sorry bout that...

decided your not worth it... :fu:

for those who saw what I originally posted sorry bout that...

I wish that you had left it up for everyone to see how childish you are. I figured that you would just get pissed, take the easy route. You will always wish that you had tried harder. What do you wanna hear, me say that I'm gay? Would that make you feel better? Sounds like you have problems, you associate advice given for solving the problem at hand with molestation? Wow what happened to you? Sounds like you need some work done, skip what I said before and just go see a psychiatrist! I'm sure that you flunked out of several two year schools, big deal. Get your shit together and go to school and finish this time! Man, why am I even trying to help? Because you are a sad little guy.
I wish that you had left it up for everyone to see how childish you are. I figured that you would just get pissed, take the easy route. You will always wish that you had tried harder. What do you wanna hear, me say that I'm gay? Would that make you feel better? Sounds like you have problems, you associate advice given for solving the problem at hand with molestation? Wow what happened to you? Sounds like you need some work done, skip what I said before and just go see a psychiatrist! I'm sure that you flunked out of several two year schools, big deal. Get your shit together and go to school and finish this time! Man, why am I even trying to help? Because you are a sad little guy.

you sent me that in a pm... but why did you leave out this part "Mexican/Nigger/Midget/Short Dick." you affraid of your own words? :mellow: grow up dude...

Gentlemen, I know this is General Discussion so I cant say 'what has this to do with Datsuns'. General means you can discuss, bitch, piss and moan, express an opinion or two, or make an observation about almost anything. On occasion, differences of opinion will happen, nothing wrong with that. I expect disagreements and discussions to become quite heated.

Ratsun does not have a lot of rules and we all need to act in accordance to keep it that way. Have you visited some of those other forums? Keep in mind, Ratsun is a great place with great people with an overlying common interest and who, for the most part get along. It's up to you, and all of us, to get along.

if i had my way there would be at least one person gone. personally the one who has helped out here with knowledge and info that would stay. if you have an issue with what a person says, IGNORE IT! i personally dont care what this is about but it seems as though someone decided he was going to start slinging insults at a fellow member which in my book is uncalled for. the OP is expressing his own OPINION. or is that something that is not acceptable?? this thread reminds me of the assholes on VWVortex. always trying to shove their views into everyone elses face but not listening to what is being said.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Gentlemen, I know this is General Discussion so I cant say 'what has this to do with Datsuns'. General means you can discuss, bitch, piss and moan, express an opinion or two, or make an observation about almost anything. On occasion, differences of opinion will happen, nothing wrong with that. I expect disagreements and discussions to become quite heated.

Ratsun does not have a lot of rules and we all need to act in accordance to keep it that way. Have you visited some of those other forums? Keep in mind, Ratsun is a great place with great people with an overlying common interest and who, for the most part get along. It's up to you, and all of us, to get along.

Good points Mike.

So I see it as someone needs to vent a bit so e it ,let it happen,When the smoke clears alll will be fine..

I have vented myself a few times,

Does make things better to do so..

I did a little while ago on the local town forum here,And well I was banned for a few days then hmm forever(oh well make up a new name good to go:fu:)

My thought GIVER LET-TER RIP,NO HOLDS BARRED,people need it,VENT VENT ,you will feel better in the am:p;):D

Guest 510kamikazifreak

BTW Mike ,

Are you coming to Port this weekend??

or at least the car show tommorow????

Steve(you met him on the cruise we had on the Island) from Nanaimo(just found out his stag is this weekend,Turns out may be in PORT,So hi best man ??? said)

Oh my could be a fun weekend,Sure wish some of the van boys would come over:blink:

Sounds like you have problems, you associate advice given for solving the problem at hand with molestation?

I can see some good points to your advice. Education is helpful in any person's life and someone's specific employment situation is not the president's fault. Thanks for the link to student funding. It seems every president is blamed for any imperfect situation. But aside from that, your advice is littered with derogatory remarks and insults. Stay off this website.

try the 510 realm

thanks bleach.

Just to be clear, I don't blame the president for MY situtation, only the current state of the economy... even then hes only the focal point BECAUSE the fact hes the president not in inspite of it. I have my own business... its struggling because of the economy, which has forced me to take on a regular job as well... which obviously brings down my mood a bit. My reason for posting this to our "community" (which is what I feel this is, not just some stupid forum), was to see if anyone had any leads that might narrow down my search area. Before finding the job that I did, I spent a LOT of time on craigslist, New tribune, little nickel... etc. only to find dissappointment, where as a year ago or even better yet 8 years ago the jobs (in my "fields" of specialty) were abuntdant.

Thank you.

:D