Thank you for adding in a comments section!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you don't know, you can sort the results to only show wanted ads.

tumblr_lxkk4xACbR1qhmfkuo1_400_zpsc36ae3

On the right-hand side of the classifieds, there are sort options for "all advert types / for sale / wanted / exchange"

Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown_zps77d60798.gif

MUY BUENO!!!!!!! 

sorry if this was already a known factor but i refused to get involved/read the ridiculous threads about the classifieds recently.....

anywho.... it is a much more functional section IMO now  

• Like 1

Ok i have tried to figure this out,, how did you open this thread , i can`t back track from where i am right now to find out where this started from,, basically , how do i use this.. Is there only one dialog for all the ads or does each ad have a button i cant see??

Is the start new thread just a generic link or can i link it directly to an ad..

I see this below ( above me) but how did i get here other than clicking on Dawas or the Tiki gods avatars??.. where am i??

Ratsun Forums

→ Classifieds

→ Datsun Parts Classifieds - Discussion

Type slow,,, i only type with one finger so i read at about the same speed..

Ok i have tried to figure this out,, how did you open this thread , i can`t back track from where i am right now to find out where this started from,, basically , how do i use this.. Is there only one dialog for all the ads or does each ad have a button i cant see??

Is the start new thread just a generic link or can i link it directly to an ad..

I see this below ( above me) but how did i get here other than clicking on Dawas or the Tiki gods avatars??.. where am i??

Ratsun Forums

→ Classifieds

→ Datsun Parts Classifieds - Discussion

Type slow,,, i only type with one finger so i read at about the same speed..

From the main page, under "classifieds" --> http://community.ratsun.net/forum/26-classifieds/

Click one of the "discussion" forum links.

http://community.ratsun.net/forum/64-datsun-parts-classifieds-discussion/

The "sub-forums" are just redirects to the actual classifieds for convenience  These discussion forums are not specifically linked to ads, but you can start a thread. I think linked threads is something we could try to request with the author of the classifieds module though.