Sign in to follow this  
vq-510

Double Din custom centre console

Hi All, 

The LHD gauge consoles have been well received and I'm getting some interest in a double din version.  if I can get the numbers I will do a short run, but need to know by this time next week if your interested.  

check out the current stock here: http://www.gilsonproducts.com.au/products/

also the old thread here: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/52722-custom-datsun-510-dash-centre-console/

Cheers.

I prolly not interested anymore..........the gauged center console I got was cracked in two places when it arrived and I was expecting a little beefier product....will suffice for what its for but it sux to get a 150$  item and then have to fix it immediately...maybe package it a little bigger box so it has some room to be treated poorly by the post man ...

Hey jrock4224, 

Sorry to hear that your product was damaged, happy to resend a replacement. pm me your details if you want to proceed. Will review my postage as well.

G’day All

The Double-Din dashes are now on order from my supplier, and will be arriving in 2-3 weeks. I have put the link up on my website to purchase, so you can put your order down now. Note that there is only a limited number (15 in total) so get in quick.

Pricing is $185.00AUD + shipping:

$14.50 AUD – Standard Post to Australia, New Zealand

$24.50 AUD – Standard Post to Asia, USA, Canada

$29.50 AUD – Standard Post to UK, South Africa

Thanks.
  • Like 1