Mid-Atlantic rust collection

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the Mini and the house.  Keep the pictures coming.

Nice update. Love them all. Congrats on the house.

Forget the s10. I want the mini :)

Love the Chevy S-10. Single cab short beds are to find. And new house is always good. Garage got some room.

Thanks for the kind words guys, as much as I want to start tearing into the mini funds and time are limited. I've also made a promise to myself to get the 620 running before starting anything new.

I dig your fleet. Keep us updated. If you need to dump a pair of 14"s cheap, let me know, I could use a cool set.

Anything catch your eye? I would be willing to sell most of these for the right price. I'm more inclined to sell the pairs I have, it took some searching to complete the sets I do have

F4A7251D-5439-4EF1-8575-68DFD7CAA698_zps

• Like 1

Holy shit dude, you have a problem. Lol.

Whatever is cheap and 14". I dig the 4 spokes with the red. If you get the time, shoot me a pm with what you would want for one of the pairs. Thanks.

everything is 14" except the two pairs of 10's and the 6 lugs in the top left, cheap is a pretty broad term.lol PM sent

Any those that set of Longchamps on the center/right are for sale?   B)

Not sure which thought got cut off here, lol but I'm not currently looking to sell the longchamps they're one of my favorite sets I've put together 14x7.5j et+9 and 7j et0

• Like 1

Sorry, fixed.   :rofl:

Any chance that set of Longchamps on the center/right are for sale?   B)

Those wheels got me so excited I lost all grammar control...

I'm not currently looking to sell the longchamps they're one of my favorite sets I've put together 14x7.5j et+9 and 7j et0

Damn.  :crying:

• Like 3

I've been avoiding buy new stuff, I'm actually in the process of starting to sell what I have. But just out of curiosity, what are you looking to get rid of?

All of them except for my Panapsorts and my ZX rims. I have a bunch. Text me and I will send you pics

301-651-7788

David

• Like 1

But...

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:angel: That set has a special place in my heart, first pair of non-stock wheels I bought were longchamps

I have the correct bed for the 1980 720 with the correct Datsun tailgate if you are interested.  It is pretty clean and rust free.

That truck got sold, I saw it pop back up on craigslist painted black a couple months ago though

All of them except for my Panapsorts and my ZX rims. I have a bunch. Text me and I will send you pics

301-651-7788

David

will do

• Like 1