how to: improve ratsun for your self.

RedBanner

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who gets banned skib for leaving his computer logged on,letting rollover_red access while he was disposed

or rollover_red for the fuckery

And it is only fair right?

Not that I want anyone banned but

There is a difference between friendly ribbing and being a total and complete ass. I guess you still don't get it...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

There is a difference between friendly ribbing and being a total and complete ass. I guess you still don't get it...

Oh I get it..

Fair across the board

Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.

• Like 5

I have seen many members be complete ass, and no ban.... because the receiving party was not a mod, or in the mods back pocket.....

And mike is pointing out that banner is impersonating and is breaking another rule...

And seems like 510freak is pointing out its been done before with no repercussions...

Not sure what all happened between mike and Adam other then his questions being ignored

But I think they both have sand in the manjina and need to be locked in a closet with some lube tell there friends again

• Like 1

jesus mike let it go ... u let kami come back 7 ways to sunday so that obviously is a rule that is open for interpretation...your now perpetuating the issue as apposed to being above it as a mod should be.....i been physically  threatened was anyone banned ... no,   so stop with the this is the rules and how i do my job shit......its obvious, like insurance ... the code of conduct is only there cause we are required to have one....

Let it go???? Wrong for not enforcing.... wrong for enforcing. I don't think anyone wants strict enforcement of any rules here so we let things sort themselves out.... until they don't. By then it's too late or hard to sort out so a call is made. Cops don't stop every person they see breaking the law. They try to do the best they can.

I don't ever remember letting Joey back, hell I canned him at least once. Warned him at least 2 maybe 3 times and he always settled down.

Let it go???? Wrong for not enforcing.... wrong for enforcing. I don't think anyone wants strict enforcement of any rules here so we let things sort themselves out.... until they don't. By then it's too late or hard to sort out so a call is made. Cops don't stop every person they see breaking the law. They try to do the best they can.I don't ever remember letting Joey back, hell I canned him at least once. Warned him at least 2 maybe 3 times and he always settled down.

Do you need me to send you a bottle of summers eve mike??? Or that got some crazy shit up north of the border like moose douche??? Cause the sand seems to be chafin.... lolz

Hope not to far if so I'm sorr sweet baby Jesus..... I just wanna go fast

Do you need me to send you a bottle of summers eve mike??? Or that got some crazy shit up north of the border like moose douche??? Cause the sand seems to be chafin.... lolz

Hope not to far if so I'm sorr sweet baby Jesus..... I just wanna go fast

Don`t bring me into this

• Like 1

Let it go???? Wrong for not enforcing.... wrong for enforcing. I don't think anyone wants strict enforcement of any rules here so we let things sort themselves out.... until they don't. By then it's too late or hard to sort out so a call is made. Cops don't stop every person they see breaking the law. They try to do the best they can.

I don't ever remember letting Joey back, hell I canned him at least once. Warned him at least 2 maybe 3 times and he always settled down.

yes let it the go .....there's no consistency ... how the fuck do i get banned for saying hang a diaphram from your mirror yet a dude can physically threaten me to a fight on more then one post, send me countless pms being derogatory and abusive yet i get banned,  yet he continues to rant on about it after im gone for a week.........are u saying u just never researched the issue ..or was it cuz i wasn't a bitch and send the info to every mod and waste there time with more inconsequential bull shit..... same goes for banner.....he starts a thread with in the proper spektrum of the forum threads and doesn't physical or verbally challenge anyone nor trash anyone and u lose your cookies and send him packing for indef.... wtf.... if your that fed up send a message and maybe find out what really up in banners life... cuz clearly it was more then just some forum classys...yeah thomas and the mods fucked up by not informing anyone about any changes and just dropped it out of thin air ... did that go differently in your guys minds????.....its your jobs as mods to communicate whats going on behind the scenes.....cuz they're behind the scenes and we members are just the guinea pigs that dont know whats behind the scenes.........for christ's sake .....and if your gonna use the vulgar excuse well why in the fauck do u let kami back ... he's vulgar ... it doesnt bother me but it may others ... why arent u looking out for them ....u let him back ...to which im fine with ...its a open forum ...if i wanna be all sad pants and let my life problems show in the way i comminucate while i go threw some tough life shit ....then so be it .. its my right but to overreact and pull that ban shit over something instead of caring about a felllow member that we all could tell was having a hard time ... well... thats just chicken shit .....u took the easy road

• Like 3

I get why we didn't, and that since we don't actually run it we don't necessarily get a say in it(not that I agree with it, I just understand) my problem is how its been handled. most of us didn't even know the classifieds had changed, I spent 3 days wondering why fisch's truck was still at the top of the list because I never looked at general discussion.  some questions were ignored for a while, while others were answered immediately(or got a "we have to ask Thomas"), and in the end anyone that had a problem with it was a minority just following banners lead, because almost everyone is using the classifieds.  like I said earlier, why the fuck would anyone want to speak up about problems if we're not sure how we're gonna be treated?

questions that where not answered right away where being looking into if we didnt know so we could try and find the answer.

sorry we dont know every answer right off the batt :rolleyes: we do have day jobs....

if you're going to quote me, don't leave out the part where I point out that I know you guys don't have all the answers immediately. i'm going to assume it was done unintentionally, because none of us want things to devolve again. my point with that statement is that some questions were either answered if you guys knew, or it was stated "we don't know yet". others got no answer of either variety for pages, even tho mods were on and actively posting.  its actually what mainly contributed to YOU getting pissed about everyone assuming the featured ad was a bit of mod abuse. it was first asked about on page 5, a picture posted and asked again on page 10, was asked about again on page 11, and Thomas answered it. it was completely ignored until Thomas came on, and the nearly 6 pages and 2 days it took for an answer of any sort made a lot of people suspicious, got some people upset, and was a contributor in how things ended up.  one more reason to quote an entire statement, instead of editing it.  I've never seen you do something that looks suspicious, so like I said i'm going to assume it was done unintentionally. B)

• Like 2

yes let it the go .....there's no consistency ... how the fuck do i get banned for saying hang a diaphram from your mirror yet a dude can physically threaten me to a fight on more then one post, send me countless pms being derogatory and abusive yet i get banned,  yet he continues to rant on about it after im gone for a week.........are u saying u just never researched the issue ..or was it cuz i wasn't a bitch and send the info to every mod and waste there time with more inconsequential bull shit..... same goes for banner.....he starts a thread with in the proper spektrum of the forum threads and doesn't physical or verbally challenge anyone nor trash anyone and u lose your cookies and send him packing for indef.... wtf.... if your that fed up send a message and maybe find out what really up in banners life... cuz clearly it was more then just some forum classys...yeah thomas and the mods fucked up by not informing anyone about any changes and just dropped it out of thin air ... did that go differently in your guys minds????.....its your jobs as mods to communicate whats going on behind the scenes.....cuz they're behind the scenes and we members are just the guinea pigs that dont know whats behind the scenes.........for christ's sake .....and if your gonna use the vulgar excuse well why in the fauck do u let kami back ... he's vulgar ... it doesnt bother me but it may others ... why arent u looking out for them ....u let him back ...to which im fine with ...its a open forum ...if i wanna be all sad pants and let my life problems show in the way i comminucate while i go threw some tough life shit ....then so be it .. its my right but to overreact and pull that ban shit over something instead of caring about a felllow member that we all could tell was having a hard time ... well... thats just chicken shit .....u took the easy road

I don't know what happened there. Did I ban you? If I was aware of threats and did nothing then that was wrong and a mistake.

As for Banner if he has problems (I hope not) but if he does, or did, he can look after himself. I'm not his mom. If he can't, then the forum needs to be protected from him. Don't you think? I see dissension a big problem at Ratsun right now and it was before Canby also, but Adam was kind enough to spare me a part I needed so I know what kind of a person he is.

Again I did not let Joey back. I banned or temp banned him.

As for letting everyone know whats going on behind the scenes. Some yes but not all. Your parents didn't tell you everything they did on your behalf lest it become a discussion or debate or heaven forbid a fucking poll.

• Like 1

The forum needs protection from him... lulwut?

Yes he "attacked" you mike, after what it seems like (from the outside, as in not reading PMs) you attacked first.

He was making noise, and there were a few members who continued to provoke him, members that from what I saw did a lot of name calling.

maybe ratsun just needs to shut down for a week.

Lets thank all the forum changes, for all the drama they create.

• Like 6

WOW, things have gone............. in my 18 hour absence.

My first question, is Redbanner banned from posting comments, he may be able to be here, but is he banned from posting?

Yes, and Banner is not coming back. So dont worry one way or another about that.

Everyone needs to make a circle, blast some Bob Marley, light up some green and chill the eff out. I havent read 75% of this b/c everything I have read seemed more of a battle of will and ego rather than the justification of rules and bans. This is a car forum that is used in the sharing and picking of the brains of many bright knowledgable and enthusiastic car people. Keep drama out of the public eye and keep this shit like a text book not a soap opera.

I don't know what happened there. Did I ban you? If I was aware of threats and did nothing then that was wrong and a mistake.As for Banner if he has problems (I hope not) but if he does, or did, he can look after himself. I'm not his mom. If he can't, then the forum needs to be protected from him. Don't you think? I see dissension a big problem at Ratsun right now and it was before Canby also, but Adam was kind enough to spare me a part I needed so I know what kind of a person he is.Again I did not let Joey back. I banned or temp banned him.As for letting everyone know whats going on behind the scenes. Some yes but not all. Your parents didn't tell you everything they did on your behalf lest it become a discussion or debate or heaven forbid a fucking poll.

Yeah but if my parents decided to start having dinner a hour earlier every night I would expect they would.let me know .....just saying that change affected everyone and it should have been at least warned ......we all pour our collective hearts into rataun and if ratsun expects me.to update when I lower my truck more , or heavens forbid, my goon gets worked on them then I expect ratsun to tell.me when there's a change coming that will affect my experience ...

• Like 1

The forum needs protection from him... lulwut?Yes he "attacked" you mike, after what it seems like (from the outside, as in not reading PMs) you attacked first.He was making noise, and there were a few members who continued to provoke him, members that from what I saw did a lot of name calling.maybe ratsun just needs to shut down for a week.Lets thank all the forum changes, for all the drama they create.

Thats the way it had seemed to me as well....

I've known banner longer then anyone here and he isn't the type to attack first for no reason...... usually