how to: improve ratsun for your self.

RedBanner

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be commenting just fine without any repercussions. I only brought up the fact that he is your brother to keep your comments in context.

I apologize if you feel like his actions have singled you out.

I never said I feel like his actions have singled me out, or at least that's not what I meant, what I did mean was that I feel like you where trying to single me out because I am his brother. And let everyone else know that I am his brother so I can be singled out as well....

If you don't want people to know he's your brother....well, I don't even know what to say about that.

taylor just discovered slugs......argh i found her with one n the yard all sticky like a mug.....i facepalmed and hollared my wifes name...lol

We put the kid to work pulling them from the vegtable garden, she thinks it's fun. Win-Win. :)

And my concern about commenting for not knowing what will happen where obviously true, since you have now publicly out me down for my reading skills, and told me that I'm just bitching

And all I'm trying to do is find out why the fuck me being his brother has anything to do with what I said in the first place, why you felt the need to point it out??

tips on slug goo remover..... wife scoffed at my brake clean.idea....lol...j/k

http://goophandcleaner.com/

And my concern about commenting for not knowing what will happen where obviously true, since you have now publicly out me down for my reading skills, and told me that I'm just bitching

And all I'm trying to do is find out why the fuck me being his brother has anything to do with what I said in the first place, why you felt the need to point it out??

Context....

Because, you are his brother and are a little closer to the issue than most of us. I know I might defend my brother in the same situation, but I would at least realize it's more because of our relationship than because he is right.

Context.

BTW, I don't really have anything against him other than the trolling BS. I would hope he could get over the BS and talk Datsuns, but he pushed it, no one else, he can deal with the consequences.

• Like 1

Because, you are his brother and are a little closer to the issue than most of us. I know I might defend my brother in the same situation, but I would at least realize it's more because of our relationship than because he is right.

Context.

BTW, I don't really have anything against him other than the trolling BS. I would hope he could get over the BS and talk Datsuns, but he pushed it, no one else, he can deal with the consequences.

OK makes sense now, thanks for explaining. I'm defending him cause he's my brother and because I agree with him on certain things.

Do I think what he has done deserve to be banned indefinitely as mike stated no.... do I think it deserves being banned at all no

To me it looks like that you can troll or say what you want until someone that's closed to a mod bitches, or a mod is being attacked for doing something that some of the community does not like... and who ever is the loudest out of that community is gonna be made an example.

OK makes sense now, thanks for explaining. I'm defending him cause he's my brother and because I agree with him on certain things.

Do I think what he has done deserve to be banned indefinitely as mike stated no.... do I think it deserves being banned at all no

To me it looks like that you can troll or say what you want until someone that's closed to a mod bitches, or a mod is being attacked for doing something that some of the community does not like... and who ever is the loudest out of that community is gonna be made an example.

We do what we can when we can. We are not all seeing, all knowing.

I don't think an indefinite BAN is fair Just because mike got all pissed.  A small vacation and warning should come first. everyone needs to stop all the bitching and just try and contribute to the form in a positive way MODS INCLUDED. Ive seen some dumb as remarks and post from mods included. everyone needs to grow up. TELL REDBANNER ONE WEEK VACATION NOT PERMA BAN. FUCKING GROW UP

• Like 2

....i like banner,  i like tristin.. i like dtp .. i like flat cat heck i even like what erichwaslike...

I am so confused.

I have had way too many people in the past two days tell me I am a good member and that they like me or my posts.

What the fuck kind of Bizarro world is this?

Regardless...

I am seeing a lot of people having the chance to blow off some steam the last 2 days.

I think this is a good thing. We all need to blow it off and come back to being an awesome community.

Change sucks. But change is inevitable.

The new classifieds do not bother me.

It struck me when I saw the change, and I paid it no mind.

Mainly due to my absence, I just rolled with it...

but then I say the shitstorm later.

It is what it is.

I don't want to see this place falter.

I enjoy the shenanigans, as well as the info.

We all need to get through this...Mods and members. 

I may not currently own a Datsun-but I still read as much tech as I can.

Come for the info; stayed for the bewbs.

M'kay?

When I joined the site I had just sold a motorcycle and had $2k burning a hole in my pocket. I made an intro and a WTB buy ad that was pretty much totally ignored. I had no idea datto's had reached such a desired state. I was not flamed for my ignorance. Now a newbie posts a WTB thread or question and gets bashed for being ignorant. To me, senior members should be more helpful or just ignore them. Instead they bash away and potentially scare off a member that could have a lot to offer. Does anyone EVER think about that.

I hate the trolling (and I hate bad grammar) but it's the Internet. I'm not going to correct anybody's grammar and I ignore the trolls for the most part. In the year and a half I have been here the site has gone downhill. It will be up to the senior members to step it up, be more gracious to newbies and hold their tongue ( keyboard) instead of spouting off because they think they're being funny.

Some people have something to say, and some people just have to say something. Think before you post. Think, will this help someone or am I just trying to up my post count.

Get this train back on track.

• Like 3

I'm just repeating what I have learned, you must dominate an offensive roo. Knock 'em down if they jump you. If not prolly no need to carry 'em 'round. I in no way advocate beating dogs, rossters or chicks... unless the chick asks for it.