how to: improve ratsun for your self.

RedBanner

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna make a hug it out thread. No homo.

Ok, a little homo.

• Like 4

Its too bad that RedBanner is a fairly new member, if he had been on here longer.... like Banzi510 or just have a refusal to be tactful like jrock, it would be acceptable for him to be a dick.  Or maby call mods crying cause you got neg rep gives you special treatment.  You can spread lies and discontent, a  long a  you have the right friends... 

But a small amount of sarcasm, from banner and its the hammer?

just another reason i dont post on here mich anymore...

git tha fuck oot, eh?

• Like 8

Im not going to say whether the ban was warranted or not, but his posts arent just a small amount of sarcasm. But seems as though hes not actually on vacation since hes creating "fantastic" FS threads at the moment. 

Its too bad that RedBanner is a fairly new member, if he had been on here longer.... like Banzi510 or just have a refusal to be tactful like jrock, it would be acceptable for him to be a dick.  Or maby call mods crying cause you got neg rep gives you special treatment.  You can spread lies and discontent, a  long a  you have the right friends... 

git tha fuck oot, eh?

A small amount? Really? You must not have been reading the same threads I've been reading.

I've been trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but come on...hes' been Mr Negativity and has been swimming in the deep end the last week.

small amount :lol:

The guy asked liget questions months ago, from mods and admin and has yet to still get answers his shit was just swept under the rug, and so he gets pissed for that and trolls, so now he gets the cut??? Wtf? That guy used to sleep, eat, breed ratsun, always helping fellow datto guys, passing the word about this once great sight on the inter webs and then he gets shit on...

• Like 3

When I got back from vegas last October...  I had left my running lights on for three days, so the battery was dead and was stuck in portland.  It was 1 in the morning and I text him, even tho he had to get up in a few hours for work he threw is clothes on and was gonna come all the way to where I was just to give me a jump.  Luckily I was able to see the bus mechanic leaving and he let me borrow his little jumper box. 

• Like 2

git tha fuck oot, eh?

Good luck...

:poke:

The guy asked liget questions months ago, from mods and admin and has yet to still get answers his shit was just swept under the rug, and so he gets pissed for that and trolls, so now he gets the cut??? Wtf? That guy used to sleep, eat, breed ratsun, always helping fellow datto guys, passing the word about this once great sight on the inter webs and then he gets shit on...

He got answers for every question he's asked. I understand your his brother and all...but you said it. He is being a troll. End of story.

BTW, It's the members that make this site awesome, not the classifieds. Redbanner is a great member, but he is out of line for the reason you stated. Hopefully he can get past his whatever the fuck it is and come hang out in the future. 

• Like 1

I have also let the moderators aware of some peoples blatant disregard for the Rules of this site.  Little to no action was taken, and is just one of the reasons I am not on here much anymore...

It is not ok to talk shit and threaten someone that is only here for help.  This site has turned into a hard to navigate, information sopository.  If u cant find what you need, then your stupid, and get berated...

I see no need to defend RedBanner, but want to see the reasons that action was not taken to address the core problem...

• Like 3

He got answers for every question he's asked. I understand your his brother and all...but you said it. He is being a troll. End of story.

BTW, It's the members that make this site awesome, not the classifieds. Redbanner is a great member, but he is out of line for the reason you stated. Hopefully he can get past his whatever the fuck it is and come hang out in the future.

Not dismissing that his questions where not answered but I seen where they where asked in a open fourm, but I didn't see an answer, I to had some of the same questions, and hopping to see answers as well...

I am his brother, but we don't fight each others fights and as izzo pointed out I'm not the only one that thinks he's all about helping a fellow member/non member out

I see lots of other people trolling but I see them still posting and I see abuse of mod powers in my opinion but I don't know shit... so I don't comment, I sit back and watch....

I agree that there is more to ratsun then classifieds, but there was a lot of great info and discussion in the classifieds as well

• Like 2

I see no need for a fight, but some answers would be nice.  I can understand it is hard to try to control all the people on this forum....

So why does it seem to so many members, that certain members are allowed to repeatedly belittle and berate newbies for asking simple questions? It takes more time/effort to spew insults than to answer some of the questions.....

And again, I understand its hard to keep people in line, but not impossable...

• Like 2

Not dismissing that his questions where not answered but I seen where they where asked in a open fourm, but I didn't see an answer, I to had some of the same questions, and hopping to see answers as well...

I am his brother, but we don't fight each others fights and as izzo pointed out I'm not the only one that thinks he's all about helping a fellow member/non member out

I see lots of other people trolling but I see them still posting and I see abuse of mod powers in my opinion but I don't know shit... so I don't comment, I sit back and watch....

I agree that there is more to ratsun then classifieds, but there was a lot of great info and discussion in the classifieds as well

Then maybe you should comment more often. 

.and there is no reason a discussion about a classified ad can't happen as redbanners "knew classifieds" thread blatantly pointed out. 

Some of you act as though the world has ended when all that has happened is a format change. I for one like that I can view Teds profile and see what he has for sale this week.

This is awesome! The most vocal I have seen from some of these members! Fight Fight Fight!

I agree about some members being more vocal..the fighting is lame.

I have also let the moderators aware of some peoples blatant disregard for the Rules of this site.  Little to no action was taken, and is just one of the reasons I am not on here much anymore...

It is not ok to talk shit and threaten someone that is only here for help.  This site has turned into a hard to navigate, information sopository.  If u cant find what you need, then your stupid, and get berated...

I see no need to defend RedBanner, but want to see the reasons that action was not taken to address the core problem...

Action has been taken in your behalf on more than one occasion.... thanks for the support.

I see no need for a fight, but some answers would be nice.  I can understand it is hard to try to control all the people on this forum....

So why does it seem to so many members, that certain members are allowed to repeatedly belittle and berate newbies for asking simple questions? It takes more time/effort to spew insults than to answer some of the questions.....

And again, I understand its hard to keep people in line, but not impossable...

Maybe other members should speak up more often. 

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

This is really simple.

If you see something you do not like, do not look at it again.

If you do not have something nice to say, best keep quiet.

So people not liking the "new" should not have the opportunity to purchase by choosing to not use them?

I think not

So I've taken a bit of a break for the last few months.

And have just come back to reading in the last couple of weeks. 

I don't know the drama about the classifieds, and maybe I should to be able to say this-

but there has been a lot of bickering, berating, belittling, bitching, etc.

I haven't seen any of the newb stuff-but I have seen senior members battling.

That is the part I don't like.

Are warnings being handed out? Banner's can't be the only vacation, is it?

I'll admit. I have been guilty of being a poor member in the past.

But what I have been seeing is beyond what I remember.

I will also admit this.

I have come to understand what Indy was trying to say when he said what he did.

(2011-was it?)

I think everyone needs to step back and think about why Jeff even started this place.

Stop shitting on a good thing.

But what do I know?

I'm not even a Datsun owner.

• Like 4
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Need to know.

The more senior members will remember.

I will say things are worse now then they were then.

:sneaky:

And they are

• Like 1