how to: improve ratsun for your self.

RedBanner

Many ratsun members experiance here would be improved if they could just over look or not be presented with certain posts. Probably mine. So here is a step by step walk thru on how to block me, or any other member who you may not like to share the internet with.

Here goes.

Click your username in the top right corner (in the full version, not familair with the mobile version, if you couldhelp.with this Iit would be great) a number of options will present there selves click the manage ignored posts option.

PicsArt_1372017708576_zpsfb29a6f2.jpg

That will take you to a list of people you have ignored, or blocked.

Begin to type the users name into the box, and the member should pop up below the box, click there name.

PicsArt_1372017766896_zps96c04301.jpg

After you click the userss name wich you would like to ignore choose wich type of there posts you would like to block from your ratsun.

All is probably best.

PicsArt_1372017910463_zps8cc0e64a.jpg

Click save changes and your done, you are now free from whatever crazy posts you no longer cand stand.

I hope ive helped you improve your experiance here. As I have.

Screenshot_2013-06-23-13-00-17_zps7c073b

• Like 6
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a better idea. Why don't you take some time off and give Ratsun a break for a while I can't be the only one that is sick of your constant negative, thinly veiled 'piss on you all' posts. We need a trial separation.

I set your account for indefinitely so find another mod to change that. 

• Like 3

I have a better idea. Why don't you take some time off and give Ratsun a break for a while I can't be the only one that is sick of your constant negative, thinly veiled 'piss on you all' posts. We need a trial separation.

Why, Mike, did you do this?

• Like 2

I have a better idea. Why don't you take some time off and give Ratsun a break for a while I can't be the only one that is sick of your constant negative, thinly veiled 'piss on you all' posts. We need a trial separation. I set your account for indefinitely so find another mod to change that.

That was harse D-Mike, you canadians just don't understand 'murrrica humor......looks like banneder is gonna finish some datto projects....
  • Like 5

I guess this is a good option for people who cant deal with reality 

If ya dont want to be here JUST GO AWAY 

if ya want to stay make some new positive contributions 

this thread needs lots of TITTS 

^^^ Dem titties....

A how to on how to ignore people. Not a bad thing to know how to do.  I was under the impression the Ignore feature only worked for private messages. Looks like it works for posts, too.  Good to know!

• Like 1

so your banning him that's bull shit why don't you use the ignor button

• Like 12

That was harse D-Mike, you canadians just don't understand 'murrrica humor......looks like banneder is gonna finish some datto projects....

goddammit mike, I had to like one of kami's posts because of this shit. I feel so dirty

• Like 4

What in the actual fuck ..

Can everyone just stop taking them selves so fucking serious.......more negativity won't fix others negativity .......this is hardly ban worthy ........

Why don't we just go back to the old classys. Seems to be when ratsun wierded out .......seems like everyone could.lighten the fuck up .....mods included .....jesus

• Like 8

Ouchtown...population Banner :rofl:

• Like 1

the biggest asshole of all spaketh the thrutheth

What in the actual fuck ..

Can everyone just stop taking them selves so fucking serious.......more negativity won't fix others negativity .......this is hardly ban worthy ........

Why don't we just go back to the old classys. Seems to be when ratsun wierded out .......seems like everyone could.lighten the fuck up .....mods included .....jesus

• Like 1

Wow more name calling ......this forum is detirorating quickly .......I speak the truth ......this is all doing damage to the forum ..

..I love banner and I love d mike but Jesus this is stupid .......

• Like 2