I got another one..

Royal Sierra

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stopped by pick n pull on foster for shits n giggles on the way to Vancouver. Found bumperettes, a tailgate, 68 grill, headlight bezels, and blower motor cover. Then went up to vancouver to get an L18 runner that came with a 4spd. Kind of a bitch to move around with no hoist, but got the trans off and motor on the stand

nxkxeijz.jpg

doum3bv9.jpg

v3jsdwls.jpg

Royal, I was going to get the bumperettes off the foster PNP, but when I went there, they were already gone.  But I am glad you got them!

to remove the wing window, remove the main window stop.  Remove the door latch mechanism.  Then remove the four window regulator screws, and let the main glass go all the way to the bottom of the door.  Then remove four screws on the top front of the door frame, and the two bigger screws that hold the lower part of the main window run channel.

Now the wing window frame assembly can be moved back, at the top, and then lowered slightly, to come out of the door frame channel, and finally, pulled out.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mounted bumperettes and flipped 69 firebird tails. Attempted to degrease engine bay but I'm going to have to wire brush it with a drill and pressure wash it. Got tailgate on and aligned. Camper comes off tomorrow.

ley75epd.jpg

If you decide you don't want to use those bumperettes i think they would look better on my Unwanted. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well, went up to Vanc picknpull, and scored a 1 piece driveshaft from the 520 They had. Someone beat me to the tailgate and dashtop, no biggie though. Also got chrome door pulls. I was with Joey and I got him and another guy a bunch of 620 parts that were needed. Its nice that the 1 piece drive shaft is already a slip yoke since Im swapping a dogleg. Also got my L18 all cleaned up and painted. Pics coming soon as where Im living I have shitty phone service and cant post oics. Soon!

• 2 weeks later...