I got another one..

Royal Sierra

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Royal- I got 2 near complete parts trucks from the guy in yamco about 6 months ago, the ad he has on now is for what's left, 2 not complete trucks but some usable parts none the less, and for cheap. I can look and see if there was any decent headlight bezels I pulled from one of them, I can't remember now, I know I don't have a tail gate though.

And the coils are fine as long as they don't poke through the bed floor haha.

dude! this thing is beast! toss the chev rims on it lower it, wash it, fix anything that NEEDS fixin and DONE! :devil:  (oh, and keep the camper, just somthin a bit more interesting)

EPIC SCORE!

and were those 520 tail lights i saw on there?????

Yes its a 69 and I thought the 69s came with the small lights? I want to find 15" steelies painted black and find those chrome centers, coker white walls, lower it and put it a flowmaster on it. Not really a fan of the canopy shell. I have a couple of other ideas that I havent seen anybody do yet so I will keep those to myself.

The guy I bought my 521 from recently brought 2 521 back halves over from his brothers place. They started making trailers out of them. They're not straight by any means,but there are at least 3 tailgates up there. I was thinking of finishing 1 trailer project,& using the bed floor out of the worst one for my truck. That would leave at least 1 tailgate for you. I'll call him today & see what I can work out.

• 1 month later...

So me and Kamakazie620 are finally going to get the truck tomorrow. I got a place negotiated where I can store it and work on it. Im taking the truck back to Oregon City. I do not want that camper shell and if someone wants it its free to come get it. I want it gone tomorrow, but you will need to bring your own clamps as I have none and the shell is bolted to the bed of my truck. I have a key for the door on the shell too. Call or text me at 971 563 2092 tomorrow morning if you want it.

Also I scored these for a good price..I figured you can never have enough sets of rallies. Gonna throw these white ones on instead because the other set I have are 31" tires and I dont know how those would fit even for towing. Maybe the 195/60s up front and 31s in the rear? Haha....

20130715_102128_zps52d06123.jpg

• Like 1

Got my truck today thanks to Joey W and another friend. I was worried about pulling it in my GMC thats all newly done itself..but it all worked out great.

20130727_144343_zps89a7a8eb.jpg

Swapped the rollers on because those flat ass bias plys were just..no.

20130727_145705_zpsa7c1b2a1.jpg

20130727_153638_zps5cc70ef8.jpg

20130727_153654_zpsb2b6c96d.jpg

Finally home. The GMC pulled it like it wasnt even back there.

20130727_172012_zpsfab125d7.jpg

Joeys 620 and my rig..

20130727_181023_zpsebf553e0.jpg

We are picking up an engine for it tomorrow and Im gonna start getting all the brake parts I need. I need a fusebox too since this once is borked with rust.

• Like 5

Scored 2 L16s. One of the left will be mine..Joeys is on the right..its his 5th? L16 "spare". We are just gonna swap that L16 in my truck and tear mine down and build it up. Found a couple of Z cars were gonna grab the valves from, and a few other things to make it go a little quick.