Royal Sierra

I got another one..

about those 4x4 springs- I'm assuming 720 4x4 rears? Do yours have those little stacks of what looks like pieces of leaf spring at the ends of the bottom leaf? Anyone know what their purpose is? They look expendable to me

Yeah 720 4x4s. I have them. I was told you remove those smaller leafs when you install them on the truck. Havent heard that from anyone else so I cant say for sure. I havent gotten around to them yet since Ive been busy with another truck.

• Like 2

As I recall everyone just removes them, but I don't have any installed on my rigs, they were never there to start with on the ones I have(2 sets).

• Like 2

I used the top 2 leaves of the 4x4 leaves and the bottom 2 leaves from 1980 720 2wd leaves.  I had to have my brother redrill the centering hole in the top 2 leaves to center my rear axles in the wheel wells.  They were off 2 1/4" from my stock 520 springs.  The 4x4 springs were from a 1985 King cab 4x4.

• Like 1

Took all the stickers off and threw on my rallies. 1.5 inches lower in the front and its done.

84sk93qj.jpg

• Like 1

Some cunt thought it would be hilarious to list my truck for sale with my phone number. It aint for sale. It was kamkazi620 being himself after we had a falling out over a dogleg transmission. He thought I flagged his ad on CL and proceeded to post my truck as revenge. I did nothing.

• Like 1

Is that picture working for anyone?

• Like 1

When I clicked on the link it took me to a page a with foreign language that I could not read, and there was no photo.

• Like 1

No bueno. Ive used this uploader for a long time. Ill see if theres an update.

• Like 1

Maybe it is just me, my computer has went down/locked up twice in the last month, Windows would not load, both times it gave me the option to refresh(restore) the computer back to day one specifications(keeping my photos) which has an early EI browser, the first time I downloaded Google Chrome and the computer continued to run hot and it only lasted a couple weeks before I had to refresh/restore it again, this last time I just used the EI browser the computer came with, it runs way cooler, I am waiting to see how long it lasts this time without the Google browser(I am at 10 days now), but I am using an unsupported browser, this is what it says,

"You have been redirected to the basic HTML version because this browser is not supported"

This may be why I don't see your photo. :(

• Like 1

It doesnt work for me either for some reason. All the others do.

• Like 1