my 56 belair 2 dr hardtop

my new project , i will be buying the tci motor mounts next week already have the tci tranny mount and will be droping in one of my 454's , turbo 400

although it will be coming back out for the bead blast of the frame but hey i can store the motor and tranny in the car for a bit . need to finish my 57 210

before i start on the 56 belair hardtop, i also have a 57 belair 2 dr post but it has been put on the back burner lol love my tri 5 chevys , but i still have way more datsuns 20 of them i think i would have to sit and count them hahaha

56 hardtop 3_thumb.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right on, I d like to see and hear more as it progresses. I have been luck to have owned a '55 with the blue flame six in it. It was what we called a winter car in Ontario. Paid a hundred bucks for it, drove it all one winter and I don't think I had to put any oil in her. Started with one turn even after weeks of sub zero weather, reliable as all hell.

good luck with it,

mike

wow u had a 55 also huh very kool im looking for a 55 have 2 in mind there is a 55 2 door post belair that i know about , hidden in a garage he is not advertising it so its still there good price too , and i know about a 55 2 hardtop belair for sale good price also but dam how many can i have i do want them all though but i already have my cars stored in like 4 different citys and 2 different family members house's too lol

kool 2 dr or 4 door wagon ? my brother has a 55 210 2 dr wagon and it is a very low production car it is like the 4500th car made out of like? my book is not handy but they made like 1.2 million cars is 55 of all 2 .4 doors wagons, sedans, post hardtops , very low production number ,very kool