My 72 521

Dat-girl

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

great work sp far. it must be nice to have body shop hookups. those eskies are too busy. i see why you no like. maybe something simpler. like these tahoe 18's

!BT+HivwCGk~$%28KGrHgoH-D8EjlLl%29cYWBKL

if i ran 18's it would be these or titans

correction, these are 20's. maybe too big for a 521

Edited by skyblue521
  • Like 1

[quote name="skyblue521" post="1039353"

if i ran 18's it would be these or titans

correction, these are 20's. maybe too big for a 521

I just did not like the 18's on there at all. And they don't really fit the old school style I am looking for. And yes I married a painted so I get the hookup

• Like 1

oh and u might like them better if the drivers front had air in it....just saying ...... no homo

Bahahaha... it had 40 lbs pressure. Just that low of profile haha. I used those tires on my custom tiburon I had then on my XB. Since I already had them and was not sure about wheels I used them for mock up

Oooh. I like that center console. Is that custom or from something else? And what are those seats from? Looking good!!

Center console is out of an old falcon. Very sought after item. Not sure until I see with my own eye if I will use it or not. It needs to be cut to make fit and that's something I'm not sure I want to do to that expensive of an item. The seats I was told are cavalier with headrest cut off. Not sure. Bought them at a swap meet over a year ago to use in the truck. My interior guy is cutting some of the frame off to make them sit better in the truck but otherwise said they will be great.

what is that steering wheel from?

Not 100% sure. It is 240/60/80 wheel. One of those. I would say whatever car was the donor of my 5 speed would be what it is from. Husband surprised me and just bought me an adapter kit to change the steering wheel so I will be removing this one.

looks like a 260 wheel with the solid spokes and foam wheel 

chevy rally steelies for the win 

gun metal gray with the green pain would look great 

Flat paint or satin ?

keep up the good work the truck is looking great 

I don't know what happened to your roof rack :) I drove the truck a few days without it on and it just did not feel right. There has been a lot of metal work put into this truck over the past few months. Most people don't understand the changes because they did not know the body lines. I cannot wait to get it painted. Paint should be coming in any day now.

I want that roof rack. Don't paint it !!!!!!!!!    patina is perfect