My 72 521

Dat-girl

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah too late .... one of a few ratsun hotties saying we are the best .....finally something to fap to besides one anothers trucks.....j/k ,  i think ... lol.... post some pics when u get it together ... do wanna see with eskies ...

side note i ran 17" eskies and never changed studs to longer ... same with titans... how come u running longer studs,  studette?

• Like 1

how come u running longer studs, studette?

Well I have to change my studs and have read other places that longer wheel studs are needed when placing these wheels in the truck. If I take current wheels off new studs have to be installed before I can place anyrhing in because they are unsafe. I will keep you updated with pictures. Have a big car show comin up this weekend and should be able to start back on the truck afterwards

• Like 1

funny story i run a wierd shanked lug nit with my gm wheels .... gm wheels have larger lug holes so i got these lug nuts from les schwab that actually go inside the lug hole.....pretty common i guess....i will try and take a pic of one ..... i think that would allow u to not have to change studs... unless your moving to the nw then this stud would happily be swapped out for the one u got ......omg that was fing terrible......sorry but seriously the lugs are avaialble....

7/16 rh...its a gm style lug nut cuz the center cap olts will screw into the outside if u need....i had to mod my center cap for the front too and run no dust covers ....but i would test fit the caps once u get them on there...if it needs clearancing its easy

• 5 months later...

Been awhile since I have been on to update...

I got the caddy wheels on the truck and hated them. Go figure. I spent so much time trying to make it work just to hate it.

Truck is finally in the interior shop at the moment then will get paint after. If all goes well it will be all together by first of march. I need it ready by then for an indoor show.

Hope everyone is well and when I can get to a computer to post pics I will because I have several of them. Even a teaser of the color.

yeah too late .... one of a few ratsun hotties saying we are the best .....finally something to fap to besides one anothers trucks.....j/k ,  i think ... lol.... post some pics when u get it together ... do wanna see with eskies ...

side note i ran 17" eskies and never changed studs to longer ... same with titans... how come u running longer studs,  studette?

i said i would show you once i got them on here. There is a picture above. I, unfortunately, did not like them on there.

Just caught your build thread and I love your choices for you truck so far . The steel chevy wheels are much cooler,I used to have a primer grey one looked close. The racks a nice add , the rollpan and old school lights .

Very cool !

thanks. It is getting there. Cant wait to drive her this year. :)