My 72 521

Dat-girl

I finally have all the body work completed on my girl. This being said I have a few questions... Has anyone found a set of 18's that will fit on the lowered Datsun? I was thinking maybe some caddy wheels but have not ran across any at the moment.

I also have the tailgate latches, a couple hood emblems, taillights, side marker lights, and turn signals that were all taken off of my Datsun.

Hope to have her fully painted in the next month (now that I finally decided on a color) or so and then on to the interior.

It has been awhile but I hope all is doing well and maybe I can catch up on all the feeds I have fell behind on.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back,as for 18' I have 17's up front and 18's in the rear.I don't if yu saw them but there custom made.Titans don't look bad but a lot of people have them,but they are Nissan wheels check with Jrock on fitment and his buddy's truck on the wheels he got.Hope this helps.Post some pictures you owe us that,of the truck that is.lol

I have found several sets of 17's but this is where I am at... I have a brand new set of 15's, 16's, and 18's in tires so I hate to go out and also buy a set of 17's just to change the wheels to what I can find easier. I have a set of chrome 15in smoothie wheels that I am just thinking about putting on the truck after I get it painted.

Were's my roof rack girl.lol

It is so clean,

Its beautiful what is that velvet.lol  what movie is that from.

I don't know what happened to your roof rack :) I drove the truck a few days without it on and it just did not feel right. There has been a lot of metal work put into this truck over the past few months. Most people don't understand the changes because they did not know the body lines. I cannot wait to get it painted. Paint should be coming in any day now.

just saying 18's on a 521 are ridonkulous... i love mine....so much im stock piling different sets...

IMG_20130427_113644_zps37b8645c.jpg[/u

URL]

dat u need mar lowar though

and yes it rides terrible... but im a mini trucker so im used to kidney belts and bruise in my scalp....but no i dont own a set of black sox...fwiw.

IMG_20130427_124416_zps6f2c7074.jpg

205 35 18...yes it rubs but only on one side....... i knwo wierd ....one fender is fucked up ..... i have a set of 5 spokes i wanna try i machine 3/8 material off the wheel hub surface .... it origianlly was to clear the bed sides on my bagged mazda but i wanna try them on the front see if i can make a right turn ....

• 2 weeks later...