check out my nl320

i was out fishing one day and pulled this up from the bottom of a lake.:eek:

re100_2180.jpg

actually i dug it out of a guys back yard to spread whatever parts around that could be salvaged. call it a charity case.

re100_2293.jpg

i've already sold some parts to recover my expenses and have a guy who thinks he's going to put it back on the road.:rolleyes:

re100_2368.jpg

it hasn't seen the road since 1980.

re100_2187.jpg

if this guy doesn't buy it then i'll part the rest out. i should have got it for freee considering what i had to do to get it out of his back yard.

re100_2296.jpg

can anyone tell me if this is a nl320 spare? its small and says nissan on it with a bunch of numbers.

rewheel2.jpg

i've got some parts going on evilbay soon and will post links in the parts for sale when i do. here is a peek at a few. although i should save these for when i do get a decent 320.

re100_2642.jpg

re100_2643.jpg

can anyone id these parts as 320 parts?

redontknow.jpg

just thought i'd share.:D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jefe, lildat had spoken for the bumper guards but i cant get them off the bolts are turning with the nuts. if this guy doesn't but the body i'll just sell the whole front bumper. hopefully i'll know tonight or soon.

layedout i only have half of one bezel left and one of the pull handles are poor and the other decent. i may have another pull handle in my stash. i saw a sweet pair of nos pull handles on ebay a few months ago for $60 but didn't buy them. i'll pm with pics.

jefe, lildat had spoken for the bumper guards but i cant get them off the bolts are turning with the nuts. if this guy doesn't but the body i'll just sell the whole front bumper. hopefully i'll know tonight or soon.

layedout i only have half of one bezel left and one of the pull handles are poor and the other decent. i may have another pull handle in my stash. i saw a sweet pair of nos pull handles on ebay a few months ago for $60 but didn't buy them. i'll pm with pics.

So does that mean they might still be available? Shipping would probably kill me anyway's. How straight is the hood ?? Would you consider shipping that?