Found this on my truck today

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the author is in her late 40's early 50's, but just as sure she's never even heard of Beowulf let alone read it. By the way ever read Le Morte D'arthur?

Not in French.  I studied German for 3 years in High School, made Olde English and Medieval English a snap.

Shows you how far the English language has deteriorated since cell phones came into the popular realm of existence!  Yes. I am of the old classic school.  I even could read "Beowolf" in the original early english, but the crap I see on the net leaves me astounded at the ineptitude of the language skills of the "current" generation.  Mayby I should have learned Gaelic from my Grandmother, it sure as hell sounds better that the garbage I hear lately. "Slainte Gael!"

Orly?

:rofl:

skip ahead to 26 seconds, you'll get your wish :rofl: personally I prefer around the 43 second mark tho.

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.  I must have watched it 20 times!  And there's a second version with a better ending, but I like watching the babe in the first version.

• 2 weeks later...

... why is jrock writing you hate notes..... again kidding, dont get all bent jrock.

it would be easy to tell if it was me ... there would be more misspelling and poorly used punctuation in my one long run on sentence of a note.......oh and i use white out liberally to add mystery to what i really meant

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...

This letter appears as if it was penned by a squirrel that before writing the letter,had just consumed a case of energy drinks and snorted a rock of coke. If it were me I'd print out Map-Quest directions to the closest library and tape it to their door.  B)

I'm suprised nobody has pointed out that the only thing that gets a woman that agitated, is a critical lack of sex. You should march right over there, hug her, say "I understand" throw on 5 rubbers, then fuck her until she loses her voice. Obviously, the testosterone pumping machine that your Datsun is, causes her to lose all control :)

Problem solved

Dear neighbor,

I believe that one night you called the police on my neighbors for having a birthday party. I guess the noise was too much for you so you cried like a baby and called police.

Well let me describe how you have disturbed the peace in this neighborhood peace. Your fucking truck for one. The exhaust system on your truck is very irritating, your mexican leaf blower, then there's the broken alarm in the volvo that didn't stop for two months. I am not a friend of yours but you better quit your shit and learn to be quiet. What's up with the leaf blower at 6:30 on saturday night?

Shut the fuck up. It's like you can't stand the noise, but your the one making it.

I left most of the spelling and grammar in because it was making my head hurt.

And I hope this translation will help Laotsu get his shit together. :-D

"called the police on my neighbors" is a sorry attempt at misdirection.

fix your fukking alarm and don't blow leaves at 6:30 pm, try it at 6:30 am.

I don't make any noise, don't drive like a jerk, don't honk my horn when I leave and I have a muffler, I don't cut my lawn early or late. I mind my own business as I would want the neighbors to fucking mind theirs. I don't socialize with them because I don't have anything in common with them nor do I want to find out even if I do. I'm their perfect neighbor. 

Here's the rule I follow with my neighbors... Never shit where you live! If they sent you a note, no matter how retarded or worded, they must have some complaint. This post is like speeding and complaining for getting a ticket..... for speeding. If you are going to be obnoxious do it here. Fix your leaf blower exhaust, throw away car and alarm and most of all, never have skib over.