70 521 "lina bear"

konig209

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im honestly only rushing to fix it and get it on the road to sell it. Found something i wants way more. Its not a datsun but it is import and is pre smog so im still good....i hope. Ill find another 521 of more of my liking. I want a 72 again this is a 70 dont wanna do full transformation to sidemarkers n what nots i dont like reflectors.

• 1 month later...

Been busy no money just need to buy battery terminals. Sucks having bills no job. Every time i sell parts i have or do side work i gotta pay dues i have alteady. But my buddy let me have a battery to motivate me. Now i just need the terminals and wire up two switches one for ignition one push to start button. I dont have an ignition switch lol. Then just figure out the coil wiring and done

Tanker my first truck i had it running and drivable in 3 weeks. Having a job helped. I had tons i mean tons of motivation for it. But this thing i have in my backyard i just look at it and it doesnt have the spark my old truck had. It looks the same now in black but i look at it and its just not there....

Tanker you wish is my command. I got good and bad news.

bad news i wont be driving my datsun any time soon at all.

Good news im getting the trucks body worked on in exchange to getting another datsun owners truck on the road.

dont hate he likes it how it is. Cause its different.

20140108_132053.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...