70 521 "lina bear"

konig209

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So you hit a curb to hard, or maybe a man hole that was sticking up to high?

I hit a curb the other day, forgot what rig I was driving, it almost shoved the fan blade into the radiator, I had to bend the lower core support back into position, the fan tips were hitting a nipple/plug sticking out of the lower radiator reservoir, it kinda buggered up the tips of each blade of the fan, but nothing like the damage you have.

So you hit a curb to hard, or maybe a man hole that was sticking up to high?

I hit a curb the other day, forgot what rig I was driving, it almost shoved the fan blade into the radiator, I had to bend the lower core support back into position, the fan tips were hitting a nipple/plug sticking out of the lower radiator reservoir, it kinda buggered up the tips of each blade of the fan, but nothing like the damage you have.

If you look closely its a 6 blade fan that had a 3/4" adapter so it was super close to the rad. The bottom bolts to the rad were off *prolly vibrated off* When i hit that rock in the road it moved foward from the bottom and boom.

Ouch man, that sucks. I probably missed/forgot it cause I just caught up on the last 3 pages of your thread, but do you mind sharing the specs on your wheels and tire size? MM47 was running a very similar setup but his tires may have been a bit wider. Love the look :)

It's a different road in a lowered vehicle, you have to watch for everything.

I am just starting to drive one, I might raise it a little, I hate scraping just getting into my driveway, an inch would fix it.

No joke. My 620 is as low as it will go without removing the bump stops. However, the real solution is to grade the driveway, and lower the truck moar! :devil: