70 521 "lina bear"

konig209

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Commin from the guy with one of the cleanest 521s and 510 wagons out there

I gotta screen shot that. Never seen you play nice ever.

Carlos I am not a bad guy by any means, it is a sincere compliment, take it as you like. I admire that you are making it clean, and I appreciate the fact that you are doing it right. I would like you to paint that fender black though. lol keep up the good work. And I try myself I am blessed to have a very good job that affords me the luxurys of obtaining nice things.

• Like 3

Carlos I am not a bad guy by any means, it is a sincere compliment, take it as you like. I admire that you are making it clean, and I appreciate the fact that you are doing it right. I would like you to paint that fender black though. lol keep up the good work. And I try myself I am blessed to have a very good job that affords me the luxurys of obtaining nice things.

I was kidding maaaaaan. Lol

Yeah im about to go back to my old job and basicly work and sleep my life away again to speed a couple things up with the build. Then stop and save up again. This job i have is killing me ive only worked like 3 weeks maybe a month total this year so far. And a bunch of half day b.s. too.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You are corect Konig209 but I beleive Ratsun is more than just a community to help datsun owners, Ratsun is a life style that covers from rat rides to show rides and everything in between.

Ratsun has become a life style for many Datsun lovers world wide!

Edited by Charlie69
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Welp updates are the oil pump died. Killed the head and cams. Saved the block.

Doing a full rebuild now.

Boring it bumping up compression to 10:1 got free eagle rods the other day. Doing tomei pon cams also bought a done up hear with b.c. everything inside form a fellow datsun owner so just machine work and assemble is left ?

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...