just got me a chopped 620

rustys

most of you have seen this one from time to time for sale ..got it from a member on here ...hope to get her looking good soon if anyone knows who built it or has some pictures or history on this one please let me know..also looking for a airdam

PIC_16_zps94cdfcf8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes,I've seen this truck before but I can't recall info on it.  I've got a question for you, are those American Eagle rims?  What size are they do you know?  It is a good find you have there.  Did you get a good deal?  Please let me know about the size of your rims.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey man just passing thru your thread . Sweet truck! Anytime you can find a project that has so my h cool work already done is great. Because you get to carry on or alter their idea in something even cooler. Awesome jump off point ...I gonna keep up with this thread . Can't wait go see where you take it.

You need to go into your settings on photobucket under albums and check the IMG code link. I only have the 'Email & IM' 'Direct Link' and 'IMG code' checked and the IMG code is all that shows up in the IMG window.

Otherwise you can use the direct link code with the little picture icon here to get the same result.

40proof005_zps69f74dfe.jpg

I also checked the quick link box so that it will copy when you click the code window.