blackbird 620 ka24de

BlackBird620

Got my truck home sadly no pictures phone died while getting it ready for the 63mile trip home on the tow dolly did pick up a set of calipers to start making a template to transfer to steel my birthday is Sunday so I'm hoping people get me the oil change for my daily or even $10 would be great then let me work on my truck in piece that's all I want all I ever want but no one leaves me alone while I'm trying to work

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got a can am ordered for my bday present to myself last wed ready to put it in and clean up the horrid mess of wires I made to start it. I was informed by my fiance that I have to have it back on the road by the time the baby is here so I have about 4 months looks like I'll get to work on the week days when I actually get to stay home before work I'll try to get my gopro mounted to try n get pics

• Like 1

Well total bad luck today jack slipped while rotating tires on pikachu my 03 mazdaspeed protege IMG_20131004_170713_034-1_zpscaa90cf2.jpdamaged the traction arm on the rear driver side now I have to goto the salvage yard and get an extra piece hopefully the one they have has a good one also going to look at tanks for blackbird hoping to find a 20-25gal might end up with a 38gal if I find one since its only $35 for a complete tank need one without rust

• 2 weeks later...

Well got my car straightened out missed a day of work went to the salvage yard found this awesome modification IMG_20131108_110843_924_zps3d6cc553.jpg

Took a pic of my mass of wires that I used to test fire the motorIMG_20131108_151703_505_zps45c8e357.jpgbut I found a color chip sheet for the 1979 Datsun models trying to choose from it for the color of the truck before I put the black thermochromatic clear on 006705_zps9e432378.jpg tried to do more on the truck today but don't have a drill still so no good didn't get anything done did get everything around so maybe next weekend

• 2 weeks later...

Not much but how she sat when I was running the battery cablesIMG_20131206_172204_723_zps6d004401.jpg currently sitting with the rear jacked up so I could change out 2 of the driveshaft bolts IMG_20131220_155037_799_zps9a775725.jpg mounted the can am box on the firewall and ecu above it where the glove box would normally beIMG_20131220_155549_196_zps9deaa7c2.jpg more to come ran out of light and my phone sucks in low light see ya after supper

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...