electrical

ya my truck is so hacked it isnt even funny, im pretty sure i dont have a fusable link... i was thinkin about that but rememberd the whole truck prolly wouldnt work.. so that white wire with red stripe.. is it the dummy light.. or

is it for charging? that diagram kinda confuses me, ( maybe i suck at readin wiring charts) lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so ya im pretty sure i fixed my truck, i replaced the alt again and cleaned up the ends of the white/red wire and the ground wire that went to the alt.. also put some round tip ends on the wires to go on the posts of the alt.. cleaned up the battery cables and the terminals and ya.. no charge light came on.. and also i can unhook the battery completely an the truck runs just fine!

YAY I FIXED THAT SHIT!!!

thanks for all the help, ideas, suggestions ect..

now i just have to get some new plates an tags an i'll be rollin my 620 again

yellow620, we gotta talk more, sorry i had to leave blue lake so soon, can you believe my gf drove off with my fuckin keys??? haha anyway

thanks again everyone! now i can keep my truck

ya that motovation is tricky, what i did was, i took a monster bong hit.. started feelin guilty about leavin the truck sit for so long.. so i said ah what the hell lets spend the last of my cash an a little time an try to fix it, so.. a little beer, a free replacement alt (life time warrenty) an some "ring terminals" the little fish eye things u put on the end of the wire.. an boom shes fixed

ya that motovation is tricky, what i did was, i took a monster bong hit..

nothing like a little mota-vation @4:20 :lol:

id venture a guess that dirty connections were a major factor.

when you have more than 1 vehicle using the same component, LLT warranties are even better :D

well the gas i had to put in my friends car to get to the part store plus i had to put gas in a can to put in the truck which is where most of the money went, the weed was free, an the beer was cheap.. hehe :) as for the life time warrenty.. im sure these arent the best alts. but my life time starter is still going stong (knock on wood)... an as long as its free i dont mind changin it.. i also think the messed up wires may have had something to do with it.. but i didnt feel like doing it twice so thats why i replaced the alt at the same time..