'''

Guss517

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah use the sku number tell those fuckers to order you one. As long as you have that number you can order it. I worked at walmart and trust me when those fucks tell me they dont have it on the sales floor. I make em find it in the back room.

• 3 weeks later...

This is what I did friday as I recall.

DSCN1454_zps3cb54909.jpg

I tried putting the tri-bar headlights in the 720, but the headlight rings were to small, they would not fit in them.

DSCN1459_zps9ea90665.jpg

What headlights are those in the 521? My right side is burnt out and am in the market for a new set and those look nice.

What headlights are those in the 521? My right side is burnt out and am in the market for a new set and those look nice.

They are black dot tri-bar headlights, like in the links below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-3-4-BLACK-DOT-TRI-BAR-HOT-ROD-HEADLIGHTS-PAIR-/380609521180?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item589e18661c&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-3-4-BLACK-DOT-TRI-BAR-HOT-ROD-HEADLIGHTS-PAIR-/141000180260?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20d4440224&vxp=mtr

They make all sorts of headlights like this, just shop around, if you can find the ones without the internal lights, it will be a lot easier to install, I painted the brights yellow, they don't come that way.

These lights did not just go right in my headlight buckets, they are basically to big, I had to remove the rubber backing, and since I had the ones with the internal amber lights, I had to drill big holes in the buckets themselves.

They better than the stockers?

I have only used them briefly once, they seem to be a little different type of light, but no one was unhappy enough to hit me with their brights.

I actually have not had the time behind the wheel to give you a informed opinion about them.