• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/15/2022 at 8:42 AM, carterb said:

$10,300.00 Reserve not met

Seemed like a healthy offer to me.

The car is still for sale in Port Angeles, I stopped by the used car lot to ask if was not sold and what price they were asking and they will sell it for $13,000.

L20 is not in the car.

I did not look at it, but can go to check it for anyone since it is only 5 minutes away from my house.

Edited by rosso
On 4/22/2022 at 9:02 PM, rosso said:

The car is still for sale in Port Angeles, I stopped by the used car lot to ask if was not sold and what price they were asking and they will sell it for $13,000.

L20 is not in the car.

I did not look at it, but can go to check it for anyone since it is only 5 minutes away from my house.

Wife and I were up there twice last week and were thinking of looking at it, but we didn't feel like being at a dealership haha

77 620 KC for 11k

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/ctd/d/silverdale-1977-datsun-620/7475477611.html

Edited by Hawaiian620

This is for those that thought my last post had a ridiculous price, not mine and I have no idea if these posters are on here or not

https://reno.craigslist.org/pts/d/reno-datsun-620-pickup/7473594061.html

Datsun 620 pickup parts. I have a factory tact and it goes for $1000. doors left and right complete and with no rust,$600 each. grills ,door handles,door panels/black, rear sliding window, , factory ac system,center console,deluxe steering wheel,factory radio,rear view mirror,factory rear bumper,after market diamond plate step rear bumper, header and exhaust,right front fender,factory front disc brake setup,4 speed,$300, 5 speed transmission. $1300.

01111_kRmupGx5O8dz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg