• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/17/2022 at 1:01 PM, ECS620 said:

1975 Datsun 280Z 2+2 - $15,000

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/d/portland-1975-datsun-280z/7445318145.html

I'm not a huge fan of the 2+2's but, damn this one is sooo clean. Price seems pretty fair too.

Its clean lol but 15k? just goes to show how much things have changed..... I used to only buy up 2+2s as parts cars and drive train donors lol 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, ECS620 said:

1959 Datsun 1000 - $510

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/d/portland-1959-datsun-1000/7455911985.html

00t0t_4Rr3eIHrKGZz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

You could fit a ton of clowns in there.

Isn't that Adam's that got painted at 510Keeper's place a few years back?

If this is in the wrong spot, please delete, or inform and I will delete. It is a Datsun/Nissan related ebay ad. The fenders are offered at  the best price I have found in a long time. Anyone here purchased a set? If it is my turn in the barrel, then I will take the chance, but it would be great if these aftermarket fenders had already been acquired and tested by fine members of the Ratsun brotherhood. ebay fenders

On 3/17/2022 at 12:18 AM, frankendat said:

If this is in the wrong spot, please delete, or inform and I will delete. It is a Datsun/Nissan related ebay ad. The fenders are offered at  the best price I have found in a long time. Anyone here purchased a set? If it is my turn in the barrel, then I will take the chance, but it would be great if these aftermarket fenders had already been acquired and tested by fine members of the Ratsun brotherhood. ebay fenders

For posterity, price was $142 or $71 a fender all in.