• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, carterb said:

1972 Datsun 510 2dr on ebay - currently $2,027

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-Datsun-Other/133511415866

s-l1600.jpg

Oh hot damn! Thats my favorite color... and somewhat local... Patina is killer... but I suspect it holds some "hidden treasures". Gotta watch this one, no way my wife would let me get another one... but maybe.. Im sure it will go too high being on ebay...

• Like 1
On 9/4/2020 at 11:21 PM, carterb said:

1972 Datsun 510 2dr on ebay - currently $2,027

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-Datsun-Other/133511415866

s-l1600.jpg

Didn’t sell on eBay— posted on Facebook now for $9800... smoking crack! I could be interested closer to 3k... but with an auto and rust... sorry not worth $9800

Edited by demo243
  • Like 1
On 9/4/2020 at 8:41 PM, demo243 said:

Oh hot damn! Thats my favorite color... and somewhat local... Patina is killer... but I suspect it holds some "hidden treasures". Gotta watch this one, no way my wife would let me get another one... but maybe.. Im sure it will go too high being on ebay...

There has been a string of 510s offered on e-bay over the last two months.  I don't think a single one has sold.  People want BAT complete/sorted/driver prices for their rolling shells.

• Like 2

I have a 4 door I’d let go for $4k. L18 and dogleg 5 speed. Solid floor pans, very little rust. I got the engine running but needs rebuilt. Longer I have it the more parts end up in my other builds.

Super solid car, just waiting for the right buyer. 

7 hours ago, B^2 said:

That car has been passed around a lot.  I think it was on LI before this seller.  Pretty sure this person has had it for less than a year.

And he admits that,   "I had plans to take it to the next level but just dont have the bond with this vehicle required to see it through.

This car has a loooooong history on the internet - google "510 SR20VE" and you will find this car."

Interesting seeing some real photos of that car- definitely rougher then it looks in all the touched up photos that have been used every other time it has sold. 

I do like the color and dig that engine set up. Those Z wheels aren't working for me... but it comes with the Longchamps.