• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, emanistan said:

If only I had the space....

It's tempting, but the price is more than double what it should be.

It's a mighty high price for a car with flat tires and a sledgehammer on the roof.

1 minute ago, Will said:

It's tempting, but the price is more than double what it should be.

It's a mighty high price for a car with flat tires and a sledgehammer on the roof.

Maybe, but its a rare car in this part of the world, and hopefully the seller would be open to negotiation. Also, Im of the opinion that if you really want something and the price is something you can afford, you should seize the day. Everyone has an opinion on what things 'should' cost. Some think I overpaid for my little junkyard B210, but Ive seen others in worse condition going for 2 or 3 times as much, and prices fluctuate all the time, so who knows. Like I said, I don't have the space for another project car anyway, so its all just fantasy.

• Like 1
On 1/28/2019 at 7:31 PM, emanistan said:

Maybe, but its a rare car in this part of the world, and hopefully the seller would be open to negotiation. Also, Im of the opinion that if you really want something and the price is something you can afford, you should seize the day. Everyone has an opinion on what things 'should' cost. Some think I overpaid for my little junkyard B210, but Ive seen others in worse condition going for 2 or 3 times as much, and prices fluctuate all the time, so who knows. Like I said, I don't have the space for another project car anyway, so its all just fantasy.

Rare doesn't always translate to valuable.  It's a visually disturbing, oddball make with zero fallowing and a lack of racing heritage.  

35 minutes ago, reza said:

Rare doesn't always translate to valuable.  It's a visually disturbing, oddball make with zero fallowing and a lack of racing heritage.  

Yep! I love how my F10 looks like the design specifications told a few Japanese car stylists to make a tiny car inspired by godzilla, spaceships, and the Citroen SM.

4 hours ago, 420n620 said:

RARE as hens teeth. Can you spot the rareness of this 620 ? 

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/6809632828.html

The price is below $5K for a stripped truck without engine, trans, glass in basically a body that the build date doesn't match the ownership papers and can't be driven?