POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy don't even know what they are, both of them are 1968 or earlier 520s, and neither have a title, it's a bitch to get a title or get rid of a truck with no title in OR and WA these days, times have changed.

Here is a couple of parts trucks...I would snag them if they were on this side of the country for sure...

https://medford.craigslist.org/pts/d/2-datsun-parts-trucksneed-gone/6523873600.html

MikeC

The guy don't even know what they are, both of them are 1968 or earlier 520s, and neither have a title, it's a bitch to get a title or get rid of a truck with no title in OR and WA these days, times have changed.

Is the white truck a single headlight truck?

If I were to guess I would say no, but I do not know when the wheel fenders in the boxes went from squared corners to rounded corners, that one has rounded corners like the 521s, I suppose the 67 single headlight could have had rounded corners.

Is the white truck a single headlight truck?

Would love to see the truck that badass hood came off of . It must have been one crazy custom

Owner is pretty cool it got stolen last year good thing i ended up close to his house when it ran out of gas. The hood was done by a local artist didn't come off anything.
  • Like 1

No reserve auction ,,,,,,,,, bidding starts a $20,000. 

:rofl:

They changed it to a lower opening bid.  Currently at $6,600 with 47 bids.

Too bad they painted it that awful green.  Would look better in the original red.

--carter

They changed it to a lower opening bid.  Currently at $6,600 with 47 bids.

Too bad they painted it that awful green.  Would look better in the original red.

--carter

Is it still a survivor if it's had paint and body work?

VERY cool. Weird that the title says 70 when its clearly not.

Just depends when it was sold, probably a late 69 model. We see these issues all the time.. but you're right. Clearly a 69 and a fine example of one at that.