POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

That little orange 710 has been across the country within a year. I remember seeing it in NC then it changed hands once or twice while in NC(unless the guy just changed craigslist cities), then I think it went to Knoxville or Chattanooga for about 4.5k, then finally to Cali then someone tried to flip the shit out of it and now it pops up again at a reasonable price. I would have been all over it backthen but I found one just 3 weeks prior, sucked.

http://bringatrailer.com/2015/08/07/daily-driven-1976-datsun-710/

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That little orange 710 has been across the country within a year. I remember seeing it in NC then it changed hands once or twice while in NC(unless the guy just changed craigslist cities), then I think it went to Knoxville or Chattanooga for about 4.5k, then finally to Cali then someone tried to flip the shit out of it and now it pops up again at a reasonable price. I would have been all over it backthen but I found one just 3 weeks prior, sucked.

http://bringatrailer.com/2015/08/07/daily-driven-1976-datsun-710/

That's the same one????? Lulz. Think they wanted 3500 the last time it was in nc

I can't believe I'm actually considering this....

I'm a 4 outta 10 from pulling the 'buy' trigger.

Jesus, that's a lot of money.

What do you guys think?

If that's a lot of money to you then I'd stray away...

• Like 1

It's a nice example of a stock 510. But I'd be a little hesitant of cars from Utah unless I went to inspect it myself.

Living in Utah, there is truth to this. The car is from Montana and has lived in a fairly snowy (read salted roads) part of Utah since then. Could be terrible. Could be fine. Worth having looked at for rust.