• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1972 Datsun 510 w/ FJ20 $17K

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/5669340750.html

00505_blJyt8HQjjO_1200x900.jpg

Incidentally, some hater flagged my CL ad TWICE. Did they think that if they got it off the market that the price would go down? Not happening....besides, I have people coming from Canada, Portland an L.A. to look at it. I'd have liked to keep it local.

Incidentally, some hater flagged my CL ad TWICE. Did they think that if they got it off the market that the price would go down? Not happening....besides, I have people coming from Canada, Portland an L.A. to look at it. I'd have liked to keep it local.

It takes 5 different people to flag an ad on CL.

I've noticed there are a lot of "haters" when it comes to Datsun craigslist ads. When I sold my white car, it got flagged so much, craigslist temporarily shut down my whole account. I wasn't breaking any rules but some clowns just didn't like my post. Probably some broke dreamers living in moms basement with nothing better to do.

Hi,

I'm posting for a nice older lady. She has a nice z she wants to sell. She is second owner I believe. She has owned it since 1985, has 220k, fresh tune up, oil change, ac blows cold, good tires, and 4 studded winter tires, and professionally detailed. She wants $5k to build a new deck.

13901350_10208994656596374_3491286209397

Cream puff! 

It takes 5 different people to flag an ad on CL.

Or one guy, with 4 friends from a forum.  There are supposedly programs out there to bypass this as well.

I've noticed there are a lot of "haters" when it comes to Datsun craigslist ads. When I sold my white car, it got flagged so much, craigslist temporarily shut down my whole account. I wasn't breaking any rules but some clowns just didn't like my post. Probably some broke dreamers living in moms basement with nothing better to do.

CL shut down my account once, until I cleared the cookies, for flagging too many ads.  There were close to 20 of those bullshit phishing ads for newer cars at way too low of a price, by the time I flagged the 10th or 11th one I got a notice telling me my account had been temporarily suspended.

Someone asking a high price for something is a stupid reason to flag an ad, imho.

Agreed, but some people have no life without trolling :rofl: