POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

I own Datsun so I'm broke poor, i really believe if you own a Datsun there is a sickness. And we all the what the sickness is right? I keep telling myself," this is the last Datsun".

^

Tolk agrees

edit:  yeah, i want more...  heck i was scrambling around to see if i could gather up enough cash for that 610, but alas... nope, can barely squeeze enough money for rent.

if i do get another one it'll be a 610 or 710...   maybe a wagon, or a truck... oooo i like the early 620s...  maybe a roadster?  humm..... 

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone should save this Li'l Hustler

Snohomish, WA

https://www.estatesales.net/WA/Snohomish/98296/1218768

> This is a fantastic sale for pickers and dealers. You can spend a lot of time looking here. There is the house, work shop and cover works shop area, old mill area, covered area with bics and misc. There is a lot of treasures on the property. Lots of fun garden art.

z8RwnmRl.jpg

KYoVFRsl.jpg

• Like 1

I own Datsun so I'm broke poor, i really believe if you own a Datsun there is a sickness. And we all what the sickness is right? I keep telling myself," this is the last Datsun".

I ain't got that kind of money either wish I could buy Matt's sweet white 610 sedan but realistically it's out of my budget and more than I'm willing to spend on one. If I'm as patient as I've been with a few of my datsuns I'll probably end up finding a clean one for a lot less.

• Like 1

I ain't got that kind of money either wish I could buy Matt's sweet white 610 sedan but realistically it's out of my budget and more than I'm willing to spend on one. If I'm as patient as I've been with a few of my datsuns I'll probably end up finding a clean one for a lot less.

I ignored that 610 some years back for like 2k cause it had a huge dent in back fender well. Matt bought it, layed inside the trunk and kicked it out as if nothing ever happened lol

I ignored that 610 some years back for like 2k cause it had a huge dent in back fender well. Matt bought it, layed inside the trunk and kicked it out as if nothing ever happened lol

Funny how that is I remember when he told me about that, I had seen it too when it was $2k wanted it so bad.

Still with the same godawful wheels.  And is it just me, or does the tail light panel look like a fat chick ran into it?  It looks bent in a couple pictures.

Shit with different wheels, different door panels, and a few other little interior things that would be a sweet car. Not that it isn't already, just not my taste for those things.

There is too much hot rod in it for me. The "510" on the seats, the flames on the door panels, the suede covered center console. None of those fit The simplicity of a 510 in my opinion. Otherwise nice car.

I looked at the two door today. Nice seller, very gracious and honest about the condition of his vehicle. Needs a good deal of body work: passenger floor pan flexes, I think all the rockers/lower fenders had rust that are through, rest of body has surface rust at best. Looking for less rust and more mechanical project so I walked but hope the car goes to a good home!

Hood primed.

$200 added to BIN price.  (but opening bid lowered by $1000)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-510-2-door-sedan-/322170798392?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4b02e04138:g:C7kAAOSwepJXcGAm&item=322170798392

I don't think I've seen twin wiper blades for 20 years!

s-l1600.jpg

I don't think he hood was the same color originally or at least not from the same car.

Yeah I agree, looks lighter. If you look at the picture before the black hood then after, you can tell he also started rubbing off a layer of film over the whole car. Before the darker blue doesn't go to the door, after its right along the door and more is done on the back door. I bet it'd look nice polished up.

• Like 1