POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

Buy it. Drive it out to Fisch. Sell it to him for the cost of the roadtrip plus airfare home. You get a bitchin free roadtrip. He gets best possible price for the car getting to that side of the country

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep.

Dooooooo it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even read this cause you should be in your car headed there, lol! And Lockleaf, I can't take another! I have reached the overflow! (Cause I am still getting that 73 2-door 510 and i am nicknaming it Swiss Cheese.)

• Like 1

Dooooooo it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even read this cause you should be in your car headed there, lol! And Lockleaf, I can't take another! I have reached the overflow! (Cause I am still getting that 73 2-door 510 and i am nicknaming it Swiss Cheese.)

I wish I could just do that lol. I have to work till Saturday plus I'm selling my Pizzazzy 620 on Sunday a guy coming from Los Angeles to here which is a 10hr for him.

I would totally pay someone to help me get it even half way.

Really interested in this! Anybody seen it in person? Want to know how the rust is

I can go by there tomorrow or sunday and look for you  5303564745

Hmmm I wife issue? Parent issue?

Parent issue. While my dad is the one who corrupted me into the Datsun guy I am, my mom only has so much tolerance for cars lying around. Granted is running, but between my non running 710, non running Roadster, my dad's non running Roadster, and non running Jensen Healy, our autox CRX that's getting a clutch changed, I would get my head cut off if I brought another project home. Honestly, it's probably good it's gone, because I was thinking about putting my Roadster up for sale so I could try and get it...

The ad was deleted, I was already talking someone in Idaho they were down to do it too.

Argh that is frustrating!Deals like that for that apparent condition are rarer and rarer these days. Problem is of course it was so cheap, it was probably snagged by someone that could give a shit that it was a rare Datsun and just wanted some cheap transportation. I hope I am wrong and I hope they show up on Ratsun and start a build thread!

• Like 1

Argh that is frustrating!Deals like that for that apparent condition are rarer and rarer these days. Problem is of course it was so cheap, it was probably snagged by someone that could give a shit that it was a rare Datsun and just wanted some cheap transportation. I hope I am wrong and I hope they show up on Ratsun and start a build thread!

Hope no tweekers bought it and ruin it like my buddy said tweekers love $700 cars lol.

• Like 2