POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It wouldn't have to if you live in Kelso Washington ,,  Oregon smog laws don't apply .. And Washington has no smog for anything older than 26 years.

If you buy it and move to Portland ,,, besides needing to get your head examined ,, i don't know

• Like 2

Says Kelso. Hmm, I wonder if this would pass Portland area smog and registration?

I'm sure you can get it to pass. All they do is probe your tail pipe so if you fail you tune the carb and let em probe you again... I got my 81 720 to pass with a weber a few years back, if you fail you don't pay it's only once you pass. Get that fucker and start a thread about it!

Or move away from Portland to Bend or Eugene area, then you just pay them money and drive your open header truck back home, no violation necessary.

• Like 2

I've had a boroscope behind it, no rust or corrosion. All the metal reacts to magnet and no signs of water leakage or mud build up there. So how could it possibly rust?

Owned the car for over 6yrs, I'm confident that it's rust free.

I've had a boroscope behind it, no rust or corrosion. All the metal reacts to magnet and no signs of water leakage or mud build up there. So how could it possibly rust?

Owned the car for over 6yrs, I'm confident that it's rust free.

I'll admit to not knowing Z cars as much as 510s or 521s, but I'd bet it's like most Datsuns and has two layers of metal overlapped, trapping moisture and rusting from the inside out, even where you can't see it from the inside of the inside panel.
  • Like 2

Really interested in this! Anybody seen it in person? Want to know how the rust is

subaru diff?   uhhhh can i buy just that for the right car ..i mean dont get me wrong i want the car but those pics are old ... and u rattle canned he under hood ... how bought a strong 2k