POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

Plus it's a 69.. so no worky.

Sorry for not understanding, but could you elaborate please?  Are you saying this A/C unit will not properly fit on a '69 510, or that the A/C unit is designed for '69 510, and won't work on later ('70-'73) 510's?  I am in search of a 510, and would like one with A/C, so considering picking this unit up.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for not understanding, but could you elaborate please?  Are you saying this A/C unit will not properly fit on a '69 510, or that the A/C unit is designed for '69 510, and won't work on later ('70-'73) 510's?  I am in search of a 510, and would like one with A/C, so considering picking this unit up.

68-69 510's have a different (more sexy) dash. 70-73 will accept this under dash a unit.

No pics but Trisin's car maybe?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/5107145840.html

With regret, I have to post my project up for sale. It has served me well for 5 years now, but unfortunately I cannot afford to keep it. I am looking to pay off some bills and move some money around to other endeavours. I never thought I would get to the point of selling, but sometimes life happens and you need to move forward with things you didnt plan. 

Here is a breakdown of what youre getting...

1969 Datsun 510 4 door

Good:
* Runs/Drives/Stops
* L20b swap
* Weber 32/36 carb
* Koyorad racing radiator
* No cancerous rust
* Non-reconditioned title
* Many rare Japanese only parts
* Fresh carpet
* Reconditioned dash (powdercoated frame, new vents, new hardware, LED gauge upgrade)
* Crack free rear seat
* 15in SSR JDM wheels
* Coilovers
* 280zx front strut swap for larger front brakes
* I have a bunch of extra parts for it as well

Bad:
* Automatic (most people dont like it)
* Issues starting due to transmission wiring. If you put a 5spd into it like most people, itll start right up.
* Paint is peeling in a lot of places due to poor respray like 10 years ago.
* Rides rough due to being very low. I have shorter shocks you can modify to use which will help. Or you can raise the car up. 
* Heater is bypassed due to leak. 
* Tabs expired

The car is still a project, but can easily be a daily driver; its that reliable. This makes for a very good solid start to making yourself quite the Datsun. You can either keep it as-is and rock the patina look, or tear it down for a complete rebuild. The body is in great shape and will suit anyone well. Come take a look at it and lets work a deal. 

I work a lot, so email is best for questions or to schedule an appointment to come view it.

• Like 2

That's the "I'm not really selling it, but I have to make it look like I am" price.

Car is not really for sale :) It's not really going anywhere lol Life has been complicated lately, but the Datsun should be staying.

Thanks for the vote of confidence JCock :hug:

• Like 1

Since it was never actually going to be sold it doesn't matter, but the rear coils are Tyler's. Front Ermish coils on the ZX struts are mine.

I wish I had enough time to play on Ratsun. So much work and very little Datto'ing makes for a lame time online. I just signed in here today and I had 38 notifications... Oops.