POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

strange ad

apparently it's a wagon (or 2dr sedan?), with a starting bid of $19.72.  But there are no pictures and the bid is $19,722 until the information is added.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-Sedan-NO-RESERVE-/271877426071?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f4d284b97&item=271877426071

Wouldn't it be better just to wait till you have the info to make the ad?

Thanks for checking out my little 510 I need to add about 100 photos of this wagon, I will put them in auction tomorrow.  Yes, It will be NO RESERVE, Starting at $19.72, just started it high so I could add pictures and description as soon as I do I will lower the starting bid.  Thanks, Jason

This is a NO RESERVE, starting bid at $19.63, yes NO RESERVE, top bid gets it.   View the pictures and read the auction. If you have more questions let me know, and I would be glad to help you out, I try my best to explain and show as much as I can, yes I could have missed something, or over explained something, please give me a call if you have questions. 

$_57.JPG

strange ad

apparently it's a wagon (or 2dr sedan?), with a starting bid of $19.72.  But there are no pictures and the bid is $19,722 until the information is added.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-Sedan-NO-RESERVE-/271877426071?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f4d284b97&item=271877426071

Thanks for checking out my little 510 I need to add about 100 photos of this wagon, I will put them in auction tomorrow.  Yes, It will be NO RESERVE, Starting at $19.72, just started it high so I could add pictures and description as soon as I do I will lower the starting bid.  Thanks, Jason

This is a NO RESERVE, starting bid at $19.63, yes NO RESERVE, top bid gets it.   View the pictures and read the auction. If you have more questions let me know, and I would be glad to help you out, I try my best to explain and show as much as I can, yes I could have missed something, or over explained something, please give me a call if you have questions. 

$_57.JPG

QUOTE:

"Just started it high so I could add pictures and description as soon as I do I will lower the starting bid.  Thanks, Jason" 

DUH?  :rofl:  I don't know of anyone, including myself,  who has sold a car on eBay, that lowered the starting bid, for any reason. Lower reserve price? YES

strange ad

$_57.JPG

Ad has now been updated and bidding is fast and furious!  Looks like quite a car.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

1972_Datsun_510_Coupe__5_.JPG

VERY WEIRD DETAIL

Engine number matches ID plate on strut tower but not VIN stamped in firewall.  Huh?

The final price on this one will be because of the excellent presentation.

Ad has now been updated and bidding is fast and furious!  Looks like quite a car.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

1972_Datsun_510_Coupe__5_.JPG

VERY WEIRD DETAIL

Engine number matches ID plate on strut tower but not VIN stamped in firewall.  Huh?

The final price on this one will be because of the excellent presentation.

VINs look the same to me...?

1971 datsun 510 4dr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Other-4-door-/301645556784?forcerrptr=true&hash=item463b79ec30&item=301645556784

$_57.JPG

what's the point in covering up your license plate?  What are the 200 people on the internet going to to that the 200,000 people on the road couldn't/wouldn't?

Its even funnier on craigslist where they cover up their license plate but show a map to their house. 

I don't get it.

• Like 2

1971 datsun 510 4dr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Other-4-door-/301645556784?forcerrptr=true&hash=item463b79ec30&item=301645556784

$_57.JPG

what's the point in covering up your license plate?  What are the 200 people on the internet going to to that the 200,000 people on the road couldn't/wouldn't?

Its even funnier on craigslist where they cover up their license plate but show a map to their house. 

I don't get it.

your ruling out Nigeria...............LOL :w00t:

Trolling hard:

http://portland.craigslist.org/grg/cto/5040488671.html

Datson 240z collectors car - $10000 (bonnevile)

00r0r_jHOU1taehik_600x450.jpg

1970 Datsun 240z fuel : gastransmission : manual title status : clean

Classic Datson 240z, ran when parked. These beauties are going for big money when restored. I'm only selling because I don't have the time for this easy fix. My loss is your gain.No low-ballers. I don't have time for tire kickers.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
  • Like 2

<p>

Trolling hard:

http://portland.craigslist.org/grg/cto/5040488671.html

Datson 240z collectors car - $10000 (bonnevile)

00r0r_jHOU1taehik_600x450.jpg

1970 Datsun 240z fuel : gastransmission : manual title status : clean

Classic Datson 240z, ran when parked. These beauties are going for big money when restored. I'm only selling because I don't have the time for this easy fix. My loss is your gain.No low-ballers. I don't have time for tire kickers.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
I like it