POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

[Project] - 1971 510 2 door - $2200 (Coeur d Alene, ID)
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4521929939.html

Also listed on ebay at:
www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Other-No-1971-datsun-510-2-door-/151331420854?forcerrptr=true&hash=item233c0e3ab6&item=151331420854&pt=US-Cars_Trucks

00101_268YPG5JzVg_600x450.jpg

condition: good

1971 Datsun 510 2 doormanual transmission title : clean

I have a great 1971 datsun 510 2 door project car with a L18 4 or 5 speed. I don't know much about the car other than it was being taken apart for restoration. I'm selling it as a rolling project shell so I don't have to take inventory of all the parts it comes with so please don't ask. This car is very straight and pretty much rust free! No trades please $2200.00 obo this is a very rare car and restored go's for much more. I also have a contact with a great brand new rebuilt datsun turbo engine and rebuilt auto tranny. My number is 208 640 9076. I do have the front and rear glass. All the other glass is there!
  • Like 1
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1974 Datsun pickup - $3200 (Surprise)   http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/4525863346.html              MINT BABY :baby:  

00u0u_8n8po3jjEDD_600x450.jpg
00u0u_8n8po3jjEDD_50x50c.jpg00k0k_aHAHlU3xY4_50x50c.jpg00303_bwQzJE9EQJg_50x50c.jpg

condition: good

1974 Datsun 620 manual transmissiontitle : clean

1974 Datsun runs and looks good. Body is in great condition. $3,200 OBO. Brandon
show contact info

[Project] - Blue 1972 Datsun 510 bluebird - (Springfield)  $4K obo

https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/4526545039.html 

Looks to be in very nice condition.

00v0v_2ntP3ZM2atu_600x450.jpg
00E0E_dhVtZWHO2Xo_50x50c.jpg00v0v_2ntP3ZM2atu_50x50c.jpg

1972 datsun 510 title : clean

This 520 has a lot of work done. Subaru center section. Rear discuss kit. Lowering kit. New rubber all throughout. Door mechanisms rebuilt. All glass is blue. 240 zip steering rack. Needs to be finished. New wheels and tires. Konig with toyos. New never on road. Was asking 4 k but if you want to finish it I'll be real reasonable for cash. Thanks for looking. Call to come see

I saw this car back in 2005.. Seems it hasn't progressed much :(

1971 Datsun 521 - $2750 (Bremerton)

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/4527746416.html

01717_7FETZkweJuq_600x450.jpg
01717_7FETZkweJuq_50x50c.jpg00L0L_emPYPEiFKts_50x50c.jpg00808_6MHekS2ZrQd_50x50c.jpg

1971 Datsun title status : clean

'71 Datsun 521 pickup. Solid good running, driving little truck. New whitewall tires on powder coated wheels, fresh brakes, new exhaust and battery. A couple little quarks and great patina, but a fun reliable driver for daily use, hauling, cruise as is or restore!? Registered as a collector vehicle with '71 plate though you could register it for daily use. $2750.

You guys obviously don't realize how large a area the "Renton highlands" incompass-es.. You could drive around for quite some time looking for that place. .. Unless i missed the actual address in ad.

My wife has family up there and most call the area behind the Safeway the highlands but i have talked to people way out by those lakes that say they live in the highlands..  good luck.

;)

You guys obviously don't realize how large a area the "Renton highlands" incompass-es.. You could drive around for quite some time looking for that place. .. Unless i missed the actual address in ad.

My wife has family up there and most call the area behind the Safeway the highlands but i have talked to people way out by those lakes that say they live in the highlands.. good luck.

;)

I emailed for an address. They're all mine!!!

• Like 3

He updated the ad this morning with address, and added a couple more cars.

I just saw these this morning.  These are not running, so yes you will need a trailer.  They are fairly far in on his properly, and have large items in the beds.  So you will need a way to get them out.  He does have a tractor which I'm sure he will assist in pulling them out with.  Good deals none the less if you have the facilities to restore them.

• Like 1

He updated the ad this morning with address, and added a couple more cars.

I just saw these this morning.  These are not running, so yes you will need a trailer.  They are fairly far in on his properly, and have large items in the beds.  So you will need a way to get them out.  He does have a tractor which I'm sure he will assist in pulling them out with.  Good deals none the less if you have the facilities to restore them.

Where are the pictures,,, yo ?   I hope the two guys who stopped by here a bit ago with their trailers take some.

Where are the pictures,,, yo ?   I hope the two guys who stopped by here a bit ago with their trailers take some.

Sorry, forgot my camera.  I was too busy trying to remember to bring a battery and tools.  I thought of that after I got there. D'oh!  I hope the other guys remember to take some too.