POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/3927233968.html

Not mine, but this was a straight little pickup. Showed up at one of the Sonic Ratsun meets here in Grants Pass.
Thought I'd share, maybe somebody needs a little work flatbed? If I worked where something like this would be useful, I would snatch it up.
I don't know what all is done to it, but I remember it running sound and driving straight, the rest would be little stuff.

Give her a paint job, some different wheels, and she'd be a work-looker for sure.

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/3922345405.html

And did anybody see this 80 200sx? I think a little overpriced for what it is, but if somebody wanted a straight-out-of-the-80's grocery getter, this looks pretty clean-like.
Brookings is a hop skip and a jump from Grants Pass, so if anybody is serious about it let me know, and I can *maybe* make a trip to Brookings to pick it up. I'd check for coast-rust, but it looks pretty decent. 109K miles.

Just two posts above yours...

and this explains... why does it have an engine in the bed? why does it have only three wheels? What plate is that? Who? What? Where? Why? How?

Oh wait, it don't. But I did save a bundle switching to GEICO.

Now I'm happier than Tristin butting in to a conversation that doesn't involve him. :rofl: