POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

No, was "sold"

I wonder if a Ratsun'r got it/ I went to see it, nobody home. I recognized the house from last year when I drove by---they have a blue one in the driveway too--complete. The red was a rolling shell with a body sized dent in the roof. Still---I would have rocked it back to life! Oh well......

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/3879400946.html

Datsun 710 flexible on price - $1200 (modesto)

IMG_20121104_144736_zpse2dab92e.jpg

his number wasn't in the ad for the 710, but it was on his other ad for some carbs for sale: 2094378132

...if anyone gets this and wants to get rid of some of the parts, let me know - I have no space for multiple Datsuns at the moment!

And seats ,,, and door cards.. and what ever good parts you can`t see that were switched onto the white one.. :hmm:

and its wierd tht the red car looks to be the nicer of the two and yet he is sitll selling it..... soe one should buy it and put a l16 4 sp in it...

For 600, that could be a sweet score... Id drive one of those.

Yeah but on club S12 he says wheels are sold as well as front and rear hatch wing so not exactly sure what you would get for $600.

maybe whats left of the engine the trans ,, the bent fender and a headliner :rofl:

• Like 1