• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, carterb said:

Owners name is Kevin. 

Sounds like a true Datsun guy.  Has a B210 as well.

A couple pics here. Looks like a nice project if you like the box flared look.

large.1356193275_kevins510forsale(1).jpe

large.579773156_kevins510forsale(2).jpeg

large.1052673794_kevins510forsale(3).jpe

I have  his phone number if you need  it.  Or contact him through his Craigslist ad.

When the ad said flares i had a few deas who it might be ,,,, no idea they were going to be catamaran outriggers strapped to the dang thing. 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

Datsun is Nissan, so.....yeah

Thanks for the heads up bro, I own a datsun but wasnt sure of that connection until just now when you said that.

I was actually referencing a craigslist ad that a guy made about a week ago where he repeatedly said that his patrol was a nissan and not a datsun.  I went to look for it to give a link but then I noticed that you had responded to the ad so you definitely knew what I was talking about.  I guess I could included a [/s] tag but I'm not sure how much more obvious a joke can be.

• Like 1

The biggest erection I've gotten since I bought my 810.  Always wrong damn time (no pun intended) of year when not only one 610 sedan pops up but as well a bad ass 610 goon both for the price of one.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/1973-datsun-610-wagonsedan/6756514517.html

Edited by ArchetypeDatsun
9 hours ago, Rjawm said:

11-1980-Datsun-Pickup-Down-On-The-Junkya

datsun_by_nissan_by_brooklyn47-d9tqobr.j

54cae3ca90fba_-_80280zx-emblem_trunk.jpg

68747470733a2f2fe282ac2f30302f732f4e7a41

All emblems from '79 through '82 or '83 as Nissan began the 'soft' changeover of the Datsun marque towards Nissan. This would expose the Nissan name to the public. Most vehicles after were then Nissan with a smaller Datsun and some like the Maxima and 300zx had both same size emblems. The last Datsun emblem that I could find was the '86 300zx.

6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

All emblems from '79 through '82 or '83 as Nissan began the 'soft' changeover of the Datsun marque towards Nissan. This would expose the Nissan name to the public. Most vehicles after were then Nissan with a smaller Datsun and some like the Maxima and 300zx had both same size emblems. The last Datsun emblem that I could find was the '86 300zx.

090914_Signals_promo.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1