POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This seem like quite the steal for someone... It's only $8500!

1973 Datsun 610 wagon - $8500 (Chino) (google map)

1973 Datsun 610 Wagon

fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: manual

requires a full restoration But is complete it is a manual transmission appears to be original motor and transmission as well From what I can see I believe the floors are solid the vehicle is not look to be in any type of major collision But like I said it will require a full restoration has been sitting for years out doors. Please call me if interested Also it has wood grain paneling on the side doors not sure if it's original or not 909 287 4425 mike.
  • Like 1
On 10/16/2018 at 8:47 PM, datzenmike said:

I'm sad to say that Len Robertson passed away last Sunday a few days after heart surgery. He was 72 I'm told

Len was with us at Ratsun so long I don't even know how long, he just always was. Years ago I passed through his town in eastern Washington on the long way home from Canby and mentioned it in a post on Ratsun. He said why the hell didn't you drop by? I said your profile only says eastern Washington, how would i know where you live? That was 5 years ago and the last 4 I've dropped by and gone out to breakfast with him and maybe his wife. We would talk Datsuns the whole time then go back to his place and talk Datsuns while wandering about the property. Last June he drove us to the golf course for breakfast in his DD 510! A real treat... and no muffler! Oh Len, you will be sorely missed.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Will said:

Sad way to find out that Len Robertson has passed on when I was searching for F10 parts yesterday

• Sad 1

If only I could take a year off of work and take up residence in the garage.  Seriously, I wonder what it would take to get a keep something like this in restored-to-function condition?  I wonder if the third shifter is for PTO?  Any Patrol experts out there, I'd be interested in hearing about your experiences.

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/d/1969-nissan-patrol/6744525848.html

On 11/22/2018 at 2:53 PM, Fetch said:

Don't see many of these around. At least I have not.

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d/collector-vehicle-1981-datsun/6754689424.html

I would buy that if it was in my state. Great KA Swap candidates! Bolt right in and you already have the manual!  

Edited by Hondanx250
On 11/20/2018 at 11:38 AM, carterb said:

1970 Datsun 510 $8,500 

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/1970-datsun-510/6753016252.html

No pics?  Booo!!!!

Maybe one of the Olympia area banana boys should go check it out and report back.

Owners name is Kevin. 

Sounds like a true Datsun guy.  Has a B210 as well.

A couple pics here. Looks like a nice project if you like the box flared look.

large.1356193275_kevins510forsale(1).jpe

large.579773156_kevins510forsale(2).jpeg

large.1052673794_kevins510forsale(3).jpe

I have  his phone number if you need  it.  Or contact him through his Craigslist ad.

• Like 1