POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to call this a pre-Craigslist ad because I'm going to show it to you all first before putting it on Craigslist next week. It belongs to a buddy of mine. It's a 1985, non-turbo, standard, both T-tops are good but the hatch glass is busted and he doesn't have a title. It's supposed to run. He's asking $500. Car is located about 45 minutes south of OKC on 81 highway.

]20180720_161623.jpg

20180720_161641.jpg

20180720_161740.jpg

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

Dang, I would buy it if it had a title and was closer...

I am trying to get a hold of the person now and try to set up a meeting. Lost title isn't too much a problem as long as the person selling it owns it. It is close to me.

• Like 2

Dont know if this will work or not....just saw this one on facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheZGang/permalink/1724218774279920/?sale_post_id=1724218774279920&surface=messenger_banner

Looks like it might be saveable...

Edited by mikec4193
  • Like 2
On 7/24/2018 at 11:33 AM, Fetch said:

I am trying to get a hold of the person now and try to set up a meeting. Lost title isn't too much a problem as long as the person selling it owns it. It is close to me.

Chinook motor home. Well, I have tried for 2 days. One e-mail I asked a few questions and in following e-mails my phone number and a time to meet. It is still listed. No phone number is listed to call and no replies to my e-mails. So, I have not been able to talk to the person selling this rig. How would you get a hold of person?

Edited by Fetch
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Fetch said:

Chinook motor home. Well, I have tried for 2 days. One e-mail I asked a few questions and in following e-mails my phone number and a time to meet. It is still listed. No phone number is listed to call and no replies to my e-mails. So, I have not been able to talk to the person selling this rig. How would you get a hold of person?

Flag it as spam.

• Like 1

This is one about 3 hours South of me....it has everything I want in my next Datsun....the price is bit too much for me tho...

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/d/rare-1971-datsun-521-pickup/6641045669.html

I wish I was not so tight with a buck....this would be all I would need to tool around my town "as is"...

MikeC

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mikec4193 said:

This is one about 3 hours South of me....it has everything I want in my next Datsun....the price is bit too much for me tho...

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/d/rare-1971-datsun-521-pickup/6641045669.html

I wish I was not so tight with a buck....this would be all I would need to tool around my town "as is"...

MikeC

You want tons of rust and shoddy bodywork in your next Datsun?  Never heard that before.  That 521 is roached.  You could get one shipped from the West coast in a lot better shape and still be in it for less money.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, thisismatt said:

You want tons of rust and shoddy bodywork in your next Datsun?  Never heard that before.  That 521 is roached.  You could get one shipped from the West coast in a lot better shape and still be in it for less money.

Thank-you for spelling this word correctly and not spelling it shotty.

On 7/24/2018 at 7:56 AM, Fetch said:

That actually looks nice. I have been looking for something like this. It is only 25 mi. north of me in Davenport.

I could do a lot with this rig.

I went to look at the Chinook last Friday. Yes, I took lots of pictures but, I have no picture hosting to put them up.

There really is no good news about the rig, it is mired in legalities, lost title, no keys, actual owner is permanently impaired by a stroke, no one has power of attorney and no executor to his estate . It is not an automatic, interior is original but in bad shape. In short, all the equipment is there, frig, stove, sink, power supply, a/c unit, etc. The rig needs to be gutted and rebuilt. It is disappointing.

On 7/28/2018 at 12:49 PM, mikec4193 said:

MikeC

But then you wouldn't be a Datsun owner....

Copper wire was invented in 1799 by accident many years ago when two Datsun owners were fighting over the new copper halfpenny (ha'penny) dropped by a British traveler in the 'colonies'.

This is gonna be a good start for someone...a Southeast truck...should not be that rotted I would think...I see floor pans on it still...so that is a good thing too..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153120237004?ul_noapp=true

I like that it is all original except for the paint on it..

MikeC

Edited by mikec4193
57 minutes ago, mikec4193 said:

This is gonna be a good start for someone...a Southeast truck...should not be that rotted I would think...I see floor pans on it still...so that is a good thing too..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153120237004?ul_noapp=true

I like that it is all original except for the paint on it..

MikeC

Bed is completely shot. Terrible pictures don't show the other common rust areas...