Car Art By Spoona_Jay21

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that will proudly be displayed in the shop. Omg that is nice

Thanks man!

I never realized though how hard it is for people to get a good photo of a 620KC from the rear....... all the photo's i find are at goofy angles i don't like, or are really bad quality... :crying:

Good job man, real talent to do true line art free hand.

Thank you. that actually means alot. most people i know, non-car people i should say, just think it is silly i am so proud cause it's "just a car"

I'm loving your light touches of color. I'd double down on it.

Your very good at this.  :thumbup:

Thanks guys :w00t: 

Tr8er, I agree with you on the light touches of color. i think it really adds a different feel, and a slight realism, which i LOVE!  But i did lose your meaning on the second part of your comment lol

How long does it take you to draw one of these from start to completion?

I mean hours and minutes. :)

For complete shaded Drawing like the last 620, That took me around 8 1/2-10 hours...ish. So it really depends on what I am doing.  So it isn't a fast process, but I strive to get em as perfect as i can without loosing patience. which i have on e few.

Started on an R34 Skyline at the beginning of summer and I lost patience. The mesh wheels I was doing didn't tun out and that is what I really wanted on there. So I just quit. Moved on to the next! :rofl:

I could finish one a day, but then I would get burnt out and loose motivation. So I try to take 2 days on em' but sometimes it takes longer.

• Like 1

Maybe. I know I am workin cheap, this is not my only source of money. I don't have much more but this is more of somethin I LIKE to do, that I thought I could make some cash on. Maybe it's how I value my time. If I am doin somethin I like, I don't feel it should be much. I plan on raising prices a little after I figure out if I can handle the work load. Not much, enough that I can tell people that I undercut most, which to me is important. Value for money. People are charging 80-300$ each for what I do, at a slightly better quality. This is more of an self esteem booster for me, than anything else.

Please excuse the horrible grammatical errors. All done on my phone lol!

• Like 1