Car Art By Spoona_Jay21

I think he is implying that you traced the car.

I get that. i just want to know WHY he thinks i did. I work hard as hell on these. that Celica took me 3 days to finish, just to get all the angles right and get the shadowing right, and if you look, IT STILL ISN'T RIGHT... Just pisses me off that's all....

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain your reasoning behind this comment please?

Yes, I do use a base photo for reference (and yes that happens to be the one i was lookin at for the celica), I can't do it all from my head you know.....

I think what he means is that the size and dimensions are the same, so it looks like it started out as a trace-----I've gotten that before too......

I'm guessing troll....

Have you seen some of his posts? I can't understand what he's talking about most of the time, not sure why I took him off post approve other than morbid curiosity as to what he's actually here for. So far, I think you are correct.  :lol: 

I think what he means is that the size and dimensions are the same, so it looks like it started out as a trace-----I've gotten that before too......

You mean if you draw a celica from a picture and it looks like the celica in the picture it must have been traced? :lol:

One of our exercises in technical drawing, when I was in school, was grid transfer/scaling, if your drawing didn't end up looking dimensionally accurate you were not passing and no tracing was not allowed (would not have scaled up). It's not like tracing well is easy anyways, some people just gotta be negative.
I won't talk about graphic design class and using light boxes to trace various subjects in order to..... oh wait...I wasn't gonna talk about it. 

Art, appreciate it or be a dick, guess we know his choice :rofl: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...